Kinda like "Meteor Garden" please. Where FL has to reject ML and 3rd ML multiple times and even then, they are still head over heals in love with her.  All MLs must be rich, handsome and powerful and no historical or mini dramas please.  I'm looking to replace "Meteor Garden" exactly that I've been re-watching with nostalgia quite a few times currently in life and just have no idea what to watch next and feeling hungover it personally in life.

• You're Beautiful - As far as I can recall, the second and third male leads never confess their feelings
  • Accidentally in Love - The third guy's role is limited and, as far as I can recall, the second guy is not particularly influential and never confesses his feelings.
  • Cinderella and the Four Knights - Two of the three are not really powerful / influential, except by virtue of their wealth or potential wealth. 
  • Thirty But Seventeen - The three men are all handsome and financially well off, but not particularly powerful or super rich.
  • Misty - Probably too dark / mature for what you're looking for. One of the three men is not rich / powerful. The other two are selfish and more in lust with the FL than in love with her.