I Loved  the fml was his first love and he fell first for her and chased her even got rejected more than once  lmao!  I also loved  how he "wears his heart on his sleeves" (like he is pretty open to his affection and his need for fml's attention in cute funny way)  e.g he  even went to his doc because he couldn't understand what's happening with him lol. I would like the drama similar to this situation/plot :))

Light drama having balance of comedy romance and somewhat of a drama with good plot. No rich jerk heir or ceo ml and annoying fml. (Change of sound/music according to situation in drama made it funny in a way loll.) It was definitely refreshing and enjoyable drama I recommend.

Fav line in the drama----- hey! you king of disrespect- loll and loved the editing in thiss

Thank youu! 

This is an extremely difficult task, that drama is too brilliant to be repeated! 

The only one I can think of is Shopping King Louie , very different plot, but has a similar lightheartedness, devoted ML and is very funny.  

Edit: you also might want to check out  My Roommate is a Gumiho  it's a romantic comedy with a supernatural twist.

There are others I could mention which to me have a somewhat similar feel (but different plot), but you said you don't want a CEO ML and not sure what you mean by unbearable fml, so I'll keep quiet  ;-)

Plus judging from your profile you have been around for a while, so my guess is you might have seen them anyway...

Maybe these, but these have a someone different vibe than greatest love. But still same romcom genre:

• Tale of Nokdu
  • School 2017
  • From 5 to 9
  • Hello Again
  • Monstar
  • High end crush
  • Noble My Love

While here are some similar vibe and narrative dramas but with jerk ML though

• Whats wrong with secretary kim
  • Falling for innocence
 Meg:

This is an extremely difficult task, that drama is too brilliant to be repeated! 

The only one I can think of is Shopping King Louie , very different plot, but has a similar lightheartedness, devoted ML and is very funny.  

Edit: you also might want to check out  My Roommate is a Gumiho  it's a romantic comedy with a supernatural twist.

There are others I could mention which to me have a somewhat similar feel (but different plot), but you said you don't want a CEO ML and not sure what you mean by unbearable fml, so I'll keep quiet  ;-)

Plus judging from your profile you have been around for a while, so my guess is you might have seen them anyway...

I can't disagree with you on that! ;) 

I don't mind the ceo dramas so u can recommend me those :)  It just that most of them are the typical jerk ones lol like I really loved masters sun and I would say it is similar  to the greatest love  because of the fml and how ml also pretty open about how he feels about her and devoted too! 

I recommend that drama too if you haven't watched it:)))

The most similar ones I can think of are:

Fated to Love You

Something about 1 Percent

Although the ML in both can be a bit of a jerk sometimes

The first two for me are the ones that are the closest to The greatest love (coincidentally they have the same actress for the FL)

• The Master's sun
  • When the Camellia blooms
  • Shopping King Louis
  • Boku unmei no hito desu
  • Sekai ichi muzukashii koi
 emaureeng:

I'm seeing this scenario more with secondary couples where the man is very direct.  Perhaps this is because more time needs to be spent with the primary couple.

In Masked Lover, it's a charming gangster pursuing a strait-laced nurse who treated his mother during an emergency (her father is a retired policeman). Family drama Five Children has multiple couples. The younger sister of the ML is a timid elementary school teacher who has had an unspoken and (seemingly) unrequited crush for EIGHT years. When a minor sports celebrity is outspoken about finding her attractive, she doesn't know what to make of the situation.

True and usually sml are the one to fall first soo I hope more dramas do that. Ig usually fml is direct with ML; so kinda looking for other way!

Thankss

fanitha:

The first two for me are the ones that are the closest to The greatest love (coincidentally they have the same actress for the FL)

• The Master's sun
  • When the Camellia blooms
  • Shopping King Louis
  • Boku unmei no hito desu
    • Sekai ichi muzukashii koi

Thank you!