I like the dramas with naive and loving, clumsy female lead being in love with a male lead who is out of her league, and eventually they somehow fall in love?  And I like a cold male lead who doesn't normally have any interest in women or romance and who is not a player or a womanizer either. 

I have seen Itazura na Kiss and it's versions and my favorite drama in the whole world is Sweet 18 , and I would prefer dramas from 1996 to 2006, but I can't say no to newer ones if they may have a decent plot. Please help me out a little guys =(

I love Sweet 18, and hopefully I can give you something that is similar and not recent.

Goong (arranged marriage, cold ML, clumsy FL in love with ML)

Ashi Girl    (time traveling silly FL chases after a young prince she fell for, very cute)

Playful Kiss    (FL has a crush on ML, and because of other reasons they end up living together)

These don't fit the criteria perfectly, but I found them fun:

Nigeru wa Haji da ga Yaku ni Tatsu    (desperate for a job, any, she becomes a housekeeper and ends up doing a contract marriage...)

Splash Splash LOVE   (girl travels back in time and meets the joseon king)

Koi wa Tsuzuku yo Doko Made mo    (not a perfect match, but a love sick young girl that becomes a nurse to chase after a doctor guy)

Full House     (forced cohabitation / contract marriage)

Coffee Prince    (FL pretends to be a guy because of a misunderstanding, falls in love with ML that has no clue FL is a she)

• Good morning call
  • Heartstrings
  • Goong
  • Nodame Cantabile
  • Koi wa Tsuzuku yo Doko Made mo 

Maybe:

• Koi wa Tsuzuku yo Doko Made mo  +1
  • Touch Your Heart
  • Lovers In Prague
  • Chicago Typewriter
  • Please Love The useless Me