Are there any historical dramas about both chinese and korean? Maybe a love story from royal families of those 2 countries? 

A bit of that you can find in "The King Loves"  although  there is more hate than love. 

Marpleme:

A bit of that you can find in "The King Loves"  although  there is more hate than love. 

Wait isn't the ML completely besotted with the FL in this? While her feelings aren't 100% clear. They don't hate each other, they are friends at the very least. Did I miss something? 

But yes both dramas seem to fit, Empress Ki a bit more than The King Loves, because the action really does take place between two countries, while in King Loves it's more talked about. 

I thought about this because of the Korean historical drama My Sassy Girl. I think it's an interesting story line.

Meg:
Wait isn't the ML completely besotted with the FL in this? While her feelings aren't 100% clear. They don't hate each other, they are friends at the very least. Did I miss something?

The "more hate than love" doesn't apply here to the leads, I actually meant the King (of Goreyo) and the Queen (from Yuan), who are secondary albeit prominent characters.

Marpleme:

The "more hate than love" doesn't apply here to the leads, I actually meant the King (of Goreyo) and the Queen (from Yuan), who are secondary albeit prominent characters.

Ah yes that's right, what a story...