Hey. This is my list and I really have no idea of what to watch next if there's anything I could without getting angry:

Sylar_Rose's Drama List - MyDramaList 

What I like:
- action series (always good but not necessary)
- criminal series (my favourite ones)
- romance with no love triangle (I really hate those but as you see - I have enjoyed some series with minor ones - I'm aware it's hard finding anything without a love triangle)
- strong and normal ML (K2, Lawless Lawyer, Hello Monster, such stuff)
- happy ending (totally crucial, I do not want anything without it)

What I hate:
- indecisive FL & ML
- real love triangles
- death of ML/FL
- when there's no happy ending

It may be Korean, Japanese, Chinese drama, I do not care. Thanks for any suggestions! :-)

To Love

Vincenzo

The Listener

Never Say Never

Flower of Evil

Detective L

• Flower of evil+1
  • Vincenzo +1
  • My Name
  • When the Weather Is Fine (not action but crime mystery element)
  • Are You Human Too?
  • Blue Birthday(if you looking for a light and quick watch- school drama+time travel+Crime )
  • Definitely Not Today(super short bonnie and Clyde type)
  • When the Camellia Blooms (not my fav but a lot of people like this)
  • While You Were Sleeping(not really a love triangle tbh but fits what you want)

Almost no romance(or hinted) but otherwise fits

• Doctor Prisoner
  • Imawa no Kuni no Alice
  • Life on Mars
  • Taxi Driver
  • S.C.I
  • The Devil Judge

watch kanojo wa kirei datta

legend of yun xi

Saygo :
Flower of evil+1

+1

there are good dramas, some of them was mentioned here, some of them I saw in your list but really really BEST ever drama in Crime/action/romance is "Cruel City", it's so high level no other will compare to it... you would love everything in it, twists and turns, unexpacted surprises, character developments, action and interesting events TILL the end (many dramas have good start but then goes down, but it was perfect 20 episodes), you never know what will happen next, who is whose ally or enemy, mafia, undercover cops and gray characters, I mean no one is fully good and only few fully bad, this drama is complex and not usual cliche black/white sotry. Many multilayered characters and complex relationships but ML is best, someone like K2 + more smart and more dark, anti hero/criminal authority. 

+ one of most amazing romance (though it's kind of side story not main, but still one of best and emotional romance I've seen, with hot chemistry).

only problem - not happy ending... I don't love it either but many serious great dramas don't have happy ending unfortunately ... but not watching this drama especially when you love that genre is just so big waste... 

p.s. after "Cruel City" I'm always hungry for something like this drama, I hoped few times (for example when I tried Vincenzo, also "My beautiful bride") but every time after few episodes I realize that this isn't even close...

p.p.s. can I ask about your nick name, why Sylar (because I remember one Sylar, very old American  tv series villain I loved)

I liked

although I would have liked a bit more romance (there is just a tiny hint in the Drama)

Vagabond    

Gotta watch Vagabond :) so much action, so much crime and corruption, but very very subtle love relationship.

Ok, thank you for your suggestions, there're a couple of things I wanted to watch here so maybe it's time to actually do it.

And about my nick - yeah - it's from Heroes.

Sylar_Rose:
it's from Heroes

my boy <3

I really loved him, villains/anti heroes always were my weakness )))

• Love Me If You Dare (action series ✔ criminal series ✔ ✔ ✔  romance with no love triangle (there is another ML interested in the FL but this is really slight in the series and no love triangle) so ✔ strong and normal ML ✔ ✔ ✔ happy ending ✔ ✔) Highly recommended !
  • +1 When the Camellia Blooms (action series ✔✔ criminal series ✔   romance with no love triangle (very slight, not really) so ✔ strong and normal ML ✔ happy ending ✔✔
  • +1 Flower of Evil (action series ✔✔✔ criminal series ✔   romance with no love triangle ✔ strong and normal ML ✔✔✔ happy ending ✔)

You are My Glory and You are My Hero for cdramas

Love me if You Dare is my favourite Chinese drama while You are My Glory makes me sleep. This actress always makes me sleep - she's unbelievably boring in every single series she plays in or rather - every drama she plays in becomes boring really fast.

• Signal
  • Voice
  • Ryusei no kizuna
  • The Quiz show 2
  • N no tame ni
  • Kill me Heal me
  • Tunnel
  • Boku unmei no hito desu
  • Sekai ichi muukashii koi
  • Uchi no musume wa kareshi ga dekinai
  • Tatta Hitotsu no koi
  • Black Pean
  • Lookout
  • Mad Dog
  • When the Camellia Blooms
  • Descendants of the Sun
  • Hwayugi

I was in a hurry yesterday that I wrote the only two titles which came into my mind... Well, here's another list with another type of genre:

- Thriller:                        Signal, Taxi Driver, Tunnel, Stranger 1 & 2, Life on Mars (ending depends on personal interpretration). 

- Crime/Comedy:      Physcopath Diary, The Fiery Priest, Vincenzo

- Time Travel:               Live Up to Your Name, Queen In-Hyun's Man, Mr. Queen

- Dramas without love triangles:    Healer, Run On, It's Okay that's Love

I hope you'll find something to watch. Have a nice day!