Hi can anyone give me recommendations for historical drama preferably  Chinese/ Korean... which has very  good story plot with less melodrama but I do enjoy schemes and conspirancies... 

.Please mention  dramas  of recent years like AFTER 2019

Joy of Life

My Heroic Husband

The Sword and the Brocade

I dont know much about cdrama but these are some historical kdrama that i can recommend

Kdrama 

Kingdom, Kingdom: Season 2 - Horror (zombies)

The Tale of Nokdu, Mr. Queen - Romance, Comedy

The Crowned Clown - Political, romance

Cdrama

The Untamed - Mystery, Fantasy, Romance

great historical dramas, with decent plot, interesting story, multilayered characters, relationships, emotions, visuals and everything... no (or much less) cliches, no vuxia and staff like that:

Arthdal Chronicles  - it's more prehisorical alternative universe, but it's best ever not modern Asian drama, there is nothing like to compare, only "game of thrones" 

My Country: The New Age GREAT with unforgettable bromance (enemies/friends)

The King in Love Beautiful story, more romance focus (amazing romance and bromance)

The Rise of Phoenixes classic historical drama, best historical Cdrama

Chuno very very good, quite different from usual historical dramas

Warrior Baek Dong Soo also great friends/enemies story and unforgettable anti hero SML (star of the show), if you will like "My county" you can try this one too, though as drama it can't compare to "My country", this one is way primitive, but bromance (like in my country) is so amazing, it's worth. 

Chuno also has some similar vibes but is also better as drama. 

These are some of the more recent historicals I've watched and enjoyed. A ton of the ones I love cane in 2018 or earlier, like The Story of Ming Lan, which is my absolute favorite historical. 

Gauri:
with less melodrama but I do enjoy schemes and conspirancies

Historical rom coms from 2020 - 2021 with schemes / conspiracies but limited melodrama:

PeggySue:
The Song of Glory

I dropped this one near the end, but my understanding is that the collective wisdom from drama watchers is that new viewers should skip the last episode, in which case I think it would fit your criteria.

I really enjoyed The Imperial Coroner, which appears light and superficial at first but keeps building layers of interesting twisty plot and character development with each episode. It's a fun Historical CSI with a good supporting cast of personalities, and as a multiply neurodivergent person I appreciated how they represented different (unnamed, but visible) mental illnesses too, if you're into that sort of thing :)

The Longest Day in Chang'an

As for some older dramas , I second  all that NiSkywalker   reccomended.

Thanks for recommendations I will surely check them out ?

Marpleme:

The Longest Day in Chang'an

As for some older dramas , I second  all that NiSkywalker   reccomended.

glad to see you have same taste, that means I should watch it ^_^