Hello,

I'm new to Dramas and I'm looking something nice and warm.

I'm looking for a;
-Female Lead(Female Main Character)
-Happy Ending (You know they get together etc^^)
-Little bit saddnes is welcome (Maybe a sad story about the FL or that she was not popular etc)
-No love-triangles if possible
-Korean

Also looking for but its not a priority.
-Lesbian K/J Dramas. Also a happy ending.

Yeah, thats it ^^
So if you can help me out I would be really happy. For things that I watched I have a small list on my Profile.

Thank you :)

Nevertheless -> seems to be what you look for. The female lead is the lead, has a sadish background story, happy ending + also a side couple that is lesbian + you seem to like Han So Hee and she also plays in this one the female lead :) 

Not shure if this fits, but it is definitely a good k-drama with a female lead. One of my all time favorites and its well known, so maybe you have allready seen it. If not, it is a must! My Mister

If you are looking for something more fluffy, light hearted and funny but with a deep hidden message, try "Please don't date him". Not many know that one. It is a bit out of the ordinary that is maybe why it is so underrated in my point of view.

Romance 

• When the Weather Is Fine - FL has sad backstory(trauma, mommy issues, prison etc) and has to face her past . She comes back to her hometown  in the country and reconnects with her former neighbor who had a crush on her in high school.
  • Angel's Last Mission: Love - Angel gives blind  ballerina another chance at life just when she has given up all hope. (Not really a love triangle but there is a second male lead)
  • My Holo Love - FL has prosogronasia and falls for an AI
  • Touch Your Heart - Very light hearted but FL has issues with EX (one sided. No love triangle)

Family

• Hi Bye, Mama! ( if you want sad this is for you. Ending is bitter sweet )
  • Graceful Family (Dysfunctional rich family dynamic and overall pretty melodramatic )

Major Main characters are Female