I find White hair/whitish blonde so attractive and was looking for romance dramas where either lead (pref FL)  has white hair for a reasonable amount of time like in Miss the dragon. It's Probably easier to find them in historical c dramas

Try watching "Eternal Love of Dream" if you haven't before. The Male Lead has white hair, The story is really good. Watch at least 5 episode to be sure whether you want to keep watching it or not. If you give this a try you won't regret it, acting, chemistry, story, OST all are amazing.

Second one I would recommend is "Princess Silver" both ML and FL had white hair for a brief time.

If you have any questions related to these dramas feel free to ask.

Aroma66:

Try watching "Eternal Love of Dream" if you haven't before. The Male Lead has white hair, The story is really good. Watch at least 5 episode to be sure whether you want to keep watching it or not. If you give this a try you won't regret it, acting, chemistry, story, OST all are amazing.

Second one I would recommend is "Princess Silver" both ML and FL had white hair for a brief time.

If you have any questions related to these dramas feel free to ask.

oh, I did want to watch Eternal Love of Dream but don't know if I have to watch the prequel. Also, it is always difficult for me to understand all those concepts in fantasy dramas especially ones in foreign language. I think I will eventually watch it due to their cast

I also don't mind if the leads are blonde-haired,so plz leave recommendations if anybody comes across any

Their is no prequel to "ELOD" if you are talking about "Eternal Love " it's a different drama with different lead, The main lead do appear in "Eternal Love" but their story is different if you don't want you don't have to watch I haven't watched it myself. The story is not difficult to understand. Watch the trailers first then decide. 

if you are interested the novel is also available in English you can find it on Novel update website, 

Dr Frost is a mystery/investigation drama with a white/grey haired ML. Not a lot of romance in it though..

I also recommend ELOD.