PLEASE READ:

I want dramas where FL really shows that she is in love, when it's obvious (of course actress should act good)...
in most dramas we just know she loves, because she is FL and it's romance but her love isn't shown from her actions and/or body language/facial expressions, 

most female leads kind of "agree" to ML's love after some time, maybe they are just shy, over "morally pure" and innocent or other reasons, but even with good chemistry, when you look good it's 90%because of ML and how he looks/treats her.

so I want dramas where FL verbally and physically (body language/facial expressions) declares her love, and isn't shy about it!

P.S. "female chases male first" doesn't mean it fits (could but not only because drama/plot says: she fall in love first and chased him)

some dramas where I could see it:

Goblin 

The Fallen Leaf  (watching now and because of her wanted to see more FL's in love like her)

Cruel City 

Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha 

Perfect and Casual 

Girls' Generation 1979  (second couple/SFL)

The Smile Has Left Your Eyes 
It's Okay to Not Be Okay  - in the beginning she is more obsessed then truly in love but she always showed her feelings loudly so it could count

I love these kinda plots too.. 

My Roommate Is a Gumiho

Just Between Lovers

• +1 Tomorrow With You
  • +1 Flower of Evil
  • +1 Crash Landing On You
  • Find Me in Your Memory
  • Run On
  • While You Were Sleeping (maybe)

thanks for recommendations, I've seen more of them but I'll check the rest