J-version : Start with self control, because to me this female lead was VERY annoying T-version : Start with Patience, 'coz it's slow at first. K-version : Ok...now do you see the little cross in the right of your screen.... ? ^^
Juniko wrote: J-version : Start with self control, because to me this female lead was VERY annoying
T-version : Start with Patience, 'coz it's slow at first.
K-version : Ok...now do you see the little cross in the right of your screen.... ? ^^

Totally agree with you.... Guess we have something in common.. :)
I watched the Japanese and Taiwanese versions, but haven't watched past episode 3 of the Korean one. I like the Taiwanese version the most - it follows the manga fairly closely and the lead characters have wonderful chemistry, plus Zhi Shu isn't such a tsundere as he is in the other versions - and he clearly loves Xiang Qin. I especially loved the episode where he sees Xiang Qin wearing a bloody dress, and the final episode of They Kiss Again where he searches for her after she disappears. I think that Xiang Qin grew the most out of the three Kotokos (the Japanese name of the lead girl character). The ending to the Japanese one was too rushed and I wanted to see more to the ending, but I agree that this lead was very annoying (especially with her big ears XD).
bakaprincess wrote: I watched the Japanese and Taiwanese versions, but haven't watched past episode 3 of the Korean one. I like the Taiwanese version the most - it follows the manga fairly closely and the lead characters have wonderful chemistry, plus Zhi Shu isn't such a tsundere as he is in the other versions - and he clearly loves Xiang Qin. I especially loved the episode where he sees Xiang Qin wearing a bloody dress, and the final episode of They Kiss Again where he searches for her after she disappears. I think that Xiang Qin grew the most out of the three Kotokos (the Japanese name of the lead girl character).

The ending to the Japanese one was too rushed and I wanted to see more to the ending, but I agree that this lead was very annoying (especially with her big ears XD).

I haven't seen the Japanese version yet. I love the Taiwan version too. The Korean one was disappointing.