I'm looking for a drama about a popular,handsome (maybe a bit arrogant) high school student (or college student) falls for a unpopular girl who's not interested in him. He chases after her and tries to make her fall in love with him.

Please don't recommend me drama with a dumb female lead and Hana yori Dango's other versions (Boys over flowers,Meteor garden etc.)

• Thank u!

That's kind of Weightlifting Kim Bok Joo, although it's a frenemies to friends to lovers story.  But the ML falls for the FL first, even though he is way out of her league.

• All of Us Are Dead (not a romance drama tho)
  • Love Alarm
Shining For One Thing

Hmm, immediately thought of ToGetHer (2009), love this trope, please keep recs coming, even if they're not is school, I would be interested.

• Cinderella is online
  • Pin to kona

Basically every drama ever made 

My ID is Gangnam Beauty 

• Sassy Girl Go Go
  • Put Your Head on My Shoulder
  • Cheese in a Trap
  • Master of Study (?)
  • Best Mistake

Love Cuisine they aren't the main couple, and he is kind of a wimp

(SPOILER ALERT: So he likes another girl but it was an puppy love and he thought it was revolting for him to be interested in her but he falls for her anyway, even though he is a jerk the way he cares for her takes an high level in cutest male leads vying for the cute girl, despite her not being cute to the other people in the drama, the girl isn't ugly but she has a weird hair do but she is pretty...despite all of the people telling her that she is not. They are really cute together and I loved them and I love them even  now despite it being kind of a puppy love story even as a adult I think they are really cute together the couples name is Wang Mai Zhi and Wei Qi Zhen, she only appears in ep 11 though so watch out for her, and if your only watching for this couple make sure to start in ep 11. )

Okay I hope you could read that, hope you enjoyed this.

Merrymiu:

I'm looking for a drama about a popular,handsome (maybe a bit arrogant) high school student (or college student) falls for a unpopular girl who's not interested in him. He chases after her and tries to make her fall in love with him.

Please don't recommend me drama with a dumb female lead and Hana yori Dango's other versions (Boys over flowers,Meteor garden etc.)

• Thank u!

It looks like you are not adding any watched dramas to MDL so i dont really know what i should recommend you, for your request many titles belong to this category. I will forget about popularity things so i can recommend you some high school/college dramas:

Extraordinary you

Unexpected

Super Star Academy

Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo

My Classmate From Far Away

Bring It On, Ghost

Emperors and Me

Pop Out Boy!