So I'm into Korean and Japanese dramas. I occasionally watch C-dramas. Considering the recent boost in popularity of Thai dramas, I been wanting to try them. I know BLs are really popular but I'd appreciate other genres as well. No preferences as a beginner, I'll go with anything which is being considered good. 

I checked your Watched List and tried to find something that can fit what you like:

Romance:

• Suparburoot Jorm Jon: Maturot Lohgan (may be a bit weird for a beginner but for me it's one of the best Lakorn and can fit your tastes)
  • Hua Jai Sila (The classic revenge plot in lakorn but one of the best, once again :)
  • Full House (a very random rom-com but well excuted, not my fav but a good first step)

Movie (romance)

BL with action or with a plot other than just school romance

Best BL with school romance:

lakorns

• In Family We Trust (2018) - definitely my all-time fav thai drama! legendary cast and plot
  • Hua Jai Sila (2019) - if you want to explore slap kiss lakorns, i would say that this is a good lakorn to start with
  • Love at First Hate (2018) - if you're looking for something fluffy and you don't mind clichés 

BLs

currently airing

• F4 Thailand: Boys Over Flowers (2021) - thai remake of boys over flower/meteor garden (i personally could not handle the korean/chinese ver but this version is kinda different and really good)
  • Cutie Pie (2022) - cute cheesy BL w/ an arranged marriage

haven't seen a lot of thai movies but i strongly recommend Bad Genius (2017) - the story and acting are just *chef's kiss*

I don't know anything about BL. I'll try to throw out three different dramas that have themes you see frequently:

Gasohug - a short, sweet Thai series. A romance between a city girl and a country boy. Deals a bit with discrimination.

Khaen Rak Salap Chata - Fantasy body swap drama with some action/gangster scenes. I'm a fan of the actress playing the female lead. I thought there was good chemistry (but she makes anything work).

Kleun Cheewit - Thai dramas often have revenge and slap/kiss stuff. This is probably one of the better ones. And it's also "lighter" in some ways which says a lot about the treatment of women on screen and maybe within the country of Thailand as well.

I know I said three but before I cut it off I'll add one suggestion that's not a TV show. Thai channels/production companies often do series of shows. The different shows loosely tie together (so the leads are often supporting casts to the other shows within the series).

An example, the U-Prince series: https://mydramalist.com/search?q=u-prince&adv=titles&so=rated

Simple stories in 6-10 episodes that last ~60 minutes per episode. It's always a young man and a young woman finding love with different backstories. The U-Prince series focused more on university students but branched out slightly from that.

F4 Thailand is highly recommended.  Check it out: F4 Thailand: Boys Over Flowers (2021) - MyDramaList  I wrote a review for it too. Never wrote one before but the show is so good I couldn't help myself.