Konnichiwa Minna <3
I just moved on from only watching anime to starting on dramas aswell just as much as I watch anime..
And there are a couple of shows whom really caught my eye..
Would you please recommend me anything (preferebly; Korean or Japanese)
Whom goes in the genres Romance and Drama?
Or even schoollife or music too the romance if possible?

Do you know of anyone somewhat alike these:
1 Litre no Namida
Koizora
You're Beautiful
Hana Yori Dango

Onegai, Help me out :3
Hi MonjaElisa

I have only seen You're Beautiful out of that list based on that i think u might like

Boys Before Flowers
Tatta Hitotsu Na Koi
(KDrama)Dream High~A teen drama, about a Music School.. I know that's not to good of a description, but that's pretty much what it is.
(JDrama)Ikemen Desu Ne~Japanese You're Beautiful. In my opinion its kind of like a diet version of YB, but it's not bad, its decent in its own right.
(JDrama)Hana Kimi (2007 version not the remake)
(Kdrama)My Girlfriend is a Gumiho
I second Tatta Hitotsu No Koi, Hana Kimi [2OO7], and My Girlfriend Is A Gumiho

I'd also like to add: Coffee Prince [Korean], Secret Garden [Korean], Shining Inheritance [Korean], Bu Bu Jing Xin [Chinese], Kimi Wa Petto [Japanese] (if you loved Hana Yori Dango and liked Matsumoto Jun you'll love this drama! (: ), It Started With A Kiss [Taiwanese], Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge [Japanese], and The Greatest Love [Korean]

If you look them up on here you'll find the synopsis' - hope you find something you'll enjoy! (:
For Japanese Drama

Crazy Hyper Rom-Coms that are a lot like anime

Hana Kimi
Ouran Highschool Host Club
Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge
Atashinchi No Danshi
Nodame Cantabile
Mei-chan no Shitsuji

Other Great Rom-Coms that arent as hyper

Hana Yori Dango
Ikemen Desu Ne
Zettai Kareshi
One Pound Gospel
Proposal Daisakusen
Buzzer Beat
Arigatou minna <3
Thanks for all the great recommendations :)
I really appreciate it.. I'll probably be stuck in front of the computer alot in the future x3
Thanks again :D
my girlfriend is a gumiho Wild Romance ( there is romance towards the end) boys before flowers City Hunter Coffee Prince Dr Champ Finding Mr destiny flower boy ramyun shop goong He was cool Heartstrings koizora Lie to me Mary stayed out all Night My tutor friend Ouran High School Host Club Personal Taste Prosector Princess Stairway to heaven Take care of us captain The Musical The vineyard man Tree of Heaven Dream High Dream high 2 you're beautiful Biscuit Teacher and Star Candy A Millionaire's First Love