Thank you!  For taking the time to write this. The show really left a very sad and poetic ending.

Too many loose ends.

Thank you!  For taking the time to write this. The show really left a very sad and poetic ending.

Too many loose ends.

Is there anywhere to read an English translation of the novel?

Hi, 

So at what should I stop watching the show and read the real ending would the work?

Thank you for doing this,  is the story available online? I can read Chinese and I'd love to read the full story I watched the drama, but the ending is so so disappointing .

cdramasfan:

Thank you for doing this,  is the story available online? I can read Chinese and I'd love to read the full story I watched the drama, but the ending is so so disappointing .

Yes! Novel is linked on another discussion post. I read it too, and its a short read.

Haha a slave that’s better then killing him off Situ way to good for them

Manifesting a season 2 for this drama. We got an open ending so there's still hope. The red camellia blooms , SZH said that couple who watches the sunrise r together forever which may indicate a 2nd season , we also didn't get a proper explanation of what happened to all the stones. Also watched few interviews of both of them , where Ouyang Nana was asked what drama would she like to do with Gao Weiguang , she replied that she would probably do a modern drama where ML and SZH r found together in the 21st century . I found 2 interviews with the both of them nd she answered the same , don't know if I'm just overthinking or not but I really am hopeful , I really loved this drama , didn't knew it had a sad ending. My heart is still aching from the pain Lost you forever left in my heart , I thought thus would have eased it but the director gave us a sad rather open ending,  maybe there's still more to come. As it is a drama adaptation , they had already changed few things maybe we can still hope for Snowfall season 2 , maybe . Just shared my thoughts ?

I don't think there is going to be a second season, the drama pretty much ended sadly with him gone. After watching the drama, I read the story online, to be honest, I like the story awhole  lot better, no added, I'd dare say, unwanted drama, the story is more realistic and down to earth,  much more relatable and happy, love it. I have always found reading the original stories after having seen the adaptions in drama is more fulfilling and not vice versa., and this time it is even more so.

cdramasfan:

I don't think there is going to be a second season, the drama pretty much ended sadly with him gone. After watching the drama, I read the story online, to be honest, I like the story awhole  lot better, no added, I'd dare say, unwanted drama, the story is more realistic and down to earth,  much more relatable and happy, love it. I have always found reading the original stories after having seen the adaptions in drama is more fulfilling and not vice versa., and this time it is even more so.

I'm just hoping for one , don't know if ever we'll get one , just started reading the story a few days ago haven't completed it yet , it's pretty good  , I'm loving it . Apart from the sad ending or open ending what u say I really liked Vengo Gao's acting the drama was captivating for me.

cdramasfan:

I also have found it satisfying to read the novels afterward.