I ship Eunbi and Taekwang soooo much! He's like an adorable little puppy and he's always there for her. sooo cuteeee
Taekwang, no doubt from the start
sigh
Kong Tae Gwang  for sure.

This is one of the first shows i feel the person she ended up with was the wrong one rofl.
FOREVER TAE KWANG AAND EUN BI!!!!!! i ever only shipped them! never shipped her with Yi Ahn! xD ^^

Tae Kwang! Tae Kwang! <3 
Tae Kwang was so much better. Geez, I really hoped that she'd give him a chance after spending time together and seeing him really care about her. Totally got a SLS and I cannot stop thinking about it. WHY? WHY? WHY? The ending was so disappointing and few of you guys said a right thing - that Yi Ahn developing feelings for Eun Bi after liking her sister for 10 years was unbelievable and not really relatable.
Tae Kwang without doubt. This was my worst SLS yet. The ending didn't make sense at all...
My heart broke for Gong Tae Kwang. They tried to force Yi Ahn and her together. No. I've never rooted so hard for the secondary male lead. 
1. I always enjoyed the scenes with her and Tae Kwang because it was so funny and happy and then you compare it with her pitiful scenes with Yi Ahn where she's crying or just doesn't have the same sort of freedom she has with Tae Kwang. Plus, it's kinda cringy because she feels so desperate and clingy towards him like when Yi Ahn kept saying he didn't want to see her but she just keeps coming back even though he clearly didn't like her at the time. The whole relationship just feels so forced. 
2. GONG. TAE. KWANG. WAS THERE FOR HER FROM DAY 1 HE HELPED HER MADE HER LAUGH MADE HER FEEL ACCEPTED OMG I'M JUST SO CONFUSED. Imagine her life if he wasn't there. During the ending when she was like to Yi Ahn about the whole liking her for who she was or something I wanted to slap her because wtf you're describing Gong Tae Kwang. 
3. Gong Tae Kwang loves her so much. When I look at Yi Ahn I feel like his feelings aren't as IN DEPTH as Tae Kwang's was and I'm just so heartbroken. 
4. The love story is so wrong. So so wrong. It's based on lies. I was rooting so hard for Eun Byul and him so when I see how she kept chasing after him I just felt uncomfortable cause... that's your sister's man... lmao it's funny how Yi Ahn threw away 10 years of love after a month. A friend was like 'it's as if he only liked Eun Bi because she's a Eun Byul that likes him back' and I wouldn't even be surprised if that's that case. 
I feel robbed of my 16+ hours of loving Gong Tae and seeing his feelings crushed. Injustice. Does anyone feel like the ending should've been Eun Byul Yi Ahn and Eun Bi Gong Tae but the writers felt it was too predictable so they were just like let's surprise them! 

I am late for this- but I am rooting for taekwang as well... I mean the chemistry with the lead female is just perfect sometimes I get confused as to who is the second and who is the first male lead.
But if I really had to choose I'd go with: 

lee eun bi - gong taekwang
go eun byul - han yiahn

Gong Tae Kwang, of course.

Literally GONG TAE KWANG. I never felt such bad second male lead syndrome before. He truly loved Eun Bi and he is so adorable/cute. I felt like the chemistry between Yi An and Eun Bi just wasn't built up enough. How can they have all those scenes with Gong Tae Kwang and Eun Bi just to break our hearts like that?? :(

mminniee:

Literally GONG TAE KWANG. I never felt such bad second male lead syndrome before. He truly loved Eun Bi and he is so adorable/cute. I felt like the chemistry between Yi An and Eun Bi just wasn't built up enough. How can they have all those scenes with Gong Tae Kwang and Eun Bi just to break our hearts like that?? :(

Amen to that

I came into this drama knowing whats gonna happen but I just wanna see SungJae. I found out about School 2015 from douyin and the video showed the best couple scene and talked about the leads and why the SML won. I watched this drama thinking "ok so the ML sounds kinda unreliable and not very likeable. Ill watch and see cuz I just wanna see SungJae. 

But wtf I didnt expect YiAhn to be THIS unreliable and useless!! All of the job that a ML is SUPPOSED to do, TaeKwang did it for him and hes just there to reap the bountiful harvest. Wtf was the writer thinking making such a ML??? Did they expect us to like someone like that??? 

8 years on after my first watch, im still horribly gutted tae kwang didnt get the girl </3

just rewatched this again and how the fuck the writer decides eunbi-ian is the endgame i will never know. taekwang is 10000000x times the man ian is