jpny01:

My pleasure. For Eps 1-4, I actually thought the cut version was better - most of what was cut out was unnecessary or even tedious - but the cut in the play in Ep 5 and the large amount they cut out of Ep 6 really lessened the eps and changed the meaning of some of the scenes. Plus, it's a sin to cut any of Green's time - it's all first-rate.

Hey, so you are watching the uncut version legally right? I am unfortunately watching the uncut version on other sites. Some people on youtube are talking about a scene happening in the uncut version that neither you wrote about nor I saw so can maybe you can help to tell me if this scene really exists?

Comment from YT

Earlier episode, Phat bought 2 tickets to the Cinema for him and Phob to attend. (I think initially it was to make both of them feel comfortable.)  However, at the Cinema two girls came in and sat very close to Phat. The one next to him tried to put her oversized purse on the seat next to him (occupied by Phob).  Phat was a little upset with the girl and told her she couldn't do it. Of course, she couldn't see Phob was sitting there. She continued to argue that she could unless he wasn't alone and his date was at the restroom or running late, she was going to do whatever she wanted.  She just figured that Phat was alone and still tried to put her huge purse on top of where Phob was sitting.  He said "yes that was someone with him" and showed that had two tickets. She put her purse on the floor.  From that day forward, he continued to purchase two tickets for him and Phob to avoid any more conflicts from people.

I just wanna make sure I didn't miss anything! TIA 

I don't remember that at all - do you know which episode that's from? I'll go back and check. I am watching it on Ch3 Premium. It's possible that there are deleted scenes that aren't even in the full version. There was something in the movie theater at some point, but I don't remember it being that involved. I seem to recall people looking at Phat funny because he was talking to Phob.

jpny01:

I don't remember that at all - do you know which episode that's from? I'll go back and check. I am watching it on Ch3 Premium. It's possible that there are deleted scenes that aren't even in the full version. There was something in the movie theater at some point, but I don't remember it being that involved. I seem to recall people looking at Phat funny because he was talking to Phob.

The person can't remember exactly what episode it was but they said  

It is after dream gave them a charm made out of her hair to ward the other spirits so it can be safe for Phob to be outside

I am watching the uncut version in dramacool but now it seems even the dramacool version is missing some scenes  T_T

That's Episode 3 - I'll go back and check.

Amigo_Love:

The person can't remember exactly what episode it was but they said  

It is after dream gave them a charm made out of her hair to ward the other spirits so it can be safe for Phob to be outside

I am watching the uncut version in dramacool but now it seems even the dramacool version is missing some scenes  T_T

I checked - there's definitely no scene like that.

Ep 7 cut scenes summarized. You are robbed. They totally cut out the kiss, which was really beautiful. There should be a letter-writing campaign or something, because it's infuriating. The hug was already epic, but the kiss pushed it onto a whole 'nother level.

jpny01:

I checked - there's definitely no scene like that.

Thank god I am not the one who is tripping. An uncut version of an uncut version would have been the weirdest thing ever

The cut essential scen on purpose ! It's call capitalism if we want to watch those scene we have to paid
More money for them

Vanessa Ferey:

The cut essential scen on purpose ! It's call capitalism if we want to watch those scene we have to paid
More money for them

I think they might have cut it out of cowardice, but it's possible it's capitalism.  I don't know if you watched Brothers, but they cut out the scene where the two leads confess and get together, AND they cut out the kiss, so the entire series made no sense unless you saw the missing scenes.  

I'd prefer they just have one version and have people pay for it, or have the full version earlier for people who pay, or provide extras or something.

why bother putting it on YT at all if they're going to cut out the most important things? No inter fans can pay for their premium service even if we wanted to

glennaa11:

why bother putting it on YT at all if they're going to cut out the most important things? No inter fans can pay for their premium service even if we wanted to

I didn't realize that. I'm able to pay for in the USA and it's really cheap - I think about $2 per month - which I suppose is not cheap in some parts of the world.

I thought a Thai phone number was required to register

glennaa11:

I thought a Thai phone number was required to register

You have to enter a number that starts with a zero, but can just add one before yours, and if you run out of space, it doesn't really matter. 

Thanks. I will try to sign up

Cut scenes summary for EP 8 are posted in OP above.