So, I sort of found this drama late and managed to binged it all very quickly - thoroughly enjoyed the experience and if you haven't yet watched - go do it! This is spoilerish topic, hence more or less vague title (I hope!) 

Basically, I want to express my biggest disappointment with the show - it didn't fully disclose if the 2 side characters survived or not - Jong U's military junior and the rapper kid (most recent tenant). I know we saw their bodies in the passing but the optimist in me wants to believe they were found and were still alive as unlikely as it is. It's just the poor boy, shouting with tears in his eyes and how Jong U later realised he f-ed up :(((((((((

I just really needed to get this off my chest. And maybe find other optimist who believe the boy lived on and made a rapping career and maybe also brought some joy in Jong U's life (like fam that ending and the credit look, boy went full loonie town... ) 

omg I'm in the exact same situation, although I hadn't found the drama late I had been dropping and restarting for a while (mostly due to the fact that I don't do well with watching scary things usually and the guy with the laugh creeped me out so much but I was obsessed with the concept of the show and found myself coming back to it and just had to overcome the hurdle of fear and I'm so glad i did) 

I managed to binge over the past two days and have just completed it. 

The rapper boy!!! At first I was sus because of the whole charger thing,, still confused about that btw. But after I saw him rap I felt I related to him and the fact that he was one of the first ones to actually listen to ML and take him seriously was really nice. The fact that he was alone until he came along... 

Also I failed to notice until later that the Actor of rapper boy is someone I watched recently in the drama 'Live on' - his hair looked so different and since it's in the early hours of the morning, not fully awake me failed to notice that I knew him until later on in his role in the show.  Also what's interesting and a big coincidence is my O.S.T album of 'Live On' arrived today in the mail and even more interesting (or at least it is to me) is I got 2 photos of rapper boy instead of only the 1 which you're supposed to get. This was before I had started the episode where he began to appear, it's like the future had been predicted in some way and i was being warned haha. 

I've came to terms with the fact that he must've died along with ML's military buddy, I mean since they weren't shown in the hospital... 

Loved the military characters devotion to ML. Again one of the only ones who listened and went in to fight along side him without a second thought, didn't once doubt him like the others. Wish I could think positively like you and believe they live on and rapper's career is successful. 

The acting in this drama was insanely amazing. 

And to wrap this long rant up, in the end 'curiosity killed the cat' (or 'cat's' - if you get what I mean (^_-) )

R.I.P our star rapper and military dude :( 

Honestly, i wonder why he didnt try harder to save the rapper boy since he was the first person to beleive him. He went back for his gf who gaslighted him all the time but didnt go back for the really nice guy :"((.

Felt like they had to kill those two that really cared for jong woo so that by the end of the series no one can really save him even in post canon

The two people who genuinely cared and believed him :-/

The fat guy from the military and the rapper both died. The only survivors are the ones interviewed by the police at the end of the final episode. Can't help but think they brought in on themselves, the rapper for not asking for help more clearly, and the military guy for drinking that bottle in the lair of murderers.