Sometimes I would like to know anything available on Netflix or Viki etc. It would be useful to see what shows are streaming on the sites or services I already subscribe to

1votes

I support this, it can be useful :) 

For this, you can go to the advanced search feature and select/type  Services and Network. And you can search airing/completed/upcoming/all as per your choice.

ASTER:

For this, you can go to the advanced search feature and select/type  Services and Network. And you can search airing/completed/upcoming/all as per your choice.

Apologies I cannot find advanced search on the website, it's not very intuitive if it's there. Also on the app's advanced search I don't believe there is a way to filter by network?

Advanced search will be available to you when you try to search something. For this, type something in the search box and search or on the home page of mdl, expand any (Top Airing Shows, Top Upcoming Shows, Most Popular Shows, ) of these through View All.  Then you will see advanced search /advanced filter on the right side 

and its working for me  

https://prnt.sc/Y_bxyk2NBzov

I see thank you! I appreciate you taking the time to explain to me advanced search.

I hope that this (service/network) can be implemented on the app and also that it is a bit easier to find the advanced search option on the website.

I use the website only, so I don't know whether this feature is available in the app or not and if so, how to access it.

and  glad to help you, 

ASTER:

Advanced search will be available to you when you try to search something. For this, type something in the search box and search or on the home page of mdl, expand any (Top Airing Shows, Top Upcoming Shows, Most Popular Shows, ) of these through View All.  Then you will see advanced search /advanced filter on the right side 

and its working for me  

https://prnt.sc/Y_bxyk2NBzov

Oh ok, now i see, thank you ;-)

Rossellinique:

Oh ok, now i see, thank you ;-)

welcome

In the app is simpler.
You press the loupe and at the extreme right it appears something like an equalizer sign, that is the advanced search.

However, in Android the Network option is not available.