Following Kocowa's Europe/Oceania expansion, I suggest a blanket removal of all "unavailable" flags matching the new markets:

Austria, Azerbaijan, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, British Virgin Islands, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czechia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, North Macedonia, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Ukraine, United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand

0votes

Are you trying to say that we should be able to add titles from these countries? (We can’t even get them to add Vietnamese titles and we’ve been asking for years.) 

Popcxqueen:

Are you trying to say that we should be able to add titles from these countries? (We can’t even get them to add Vietnamese titles and we’ve been asking for years.) 

Kocowa recently began streaming to all those countries. Many shows have one or more of these countries tagged as "unavailable" for streaming on Kocowa. That is no longer true. I'm suggesting that the management remove all those tags at once so we don't need users to submit manual edits for every show and market that's changed.

It's not related to where content originates. It's about where it's (newly) legally available.

Ok, I get it now :-)

Popcxqueen:

Ok, I get it now :-)

No wrong questions here. It probably needed the explication. Thanks. :)