MyDramaList Phone App

This discussion has been closed.

This might be a far-fectched suggestion, but are there any plans of making an apple/android app for MYDRAMALIST. There are several apps where you can watch kdramas from your phone already (on my iphone there's already been viki/crunchyroll/netflix/dramafever apps). As a result, I've started to watch lots of dramas from my phone. I think it'd be neat to also have an app that can come in handy. I'm not saying trying to make an app of everything that's on the web version, but maybe just the "My Drama List" page so I can keep track of dramas on the go when I'm away from a computer and using my phone to watch?
511votes
This is actually something that has been on our to do list from day one. However, our to do list is long and so getting to this particular feature may take a while.
Yes pleaaaaaaase ! I've been dreaming of this day since my parents got me a smartphone !
If an app is too difficult, maybe a mobile-friendly version of the website ?
I don't have any trouble accessing the website from my smartphone...
I don't have a problem going on chrome on my phone or my iPad sometimes, but it gets a bit annoying with the pop-up ads and stuff. That's why I use my laptop most of the time to come on here cos I'm not always on my laptop or iPad. Sometimes, it's hard to access it on my phone, but an app would be really helpful. Still, if it's too much to ask, it's ok! ^^ 
Pop up ads? MDL does not have any pop ups. 
MDL do have ads but not pop up ads. If you don't want to see ads, just download Ad Block on your phone.
^MDL is ad supported btw so we'd appreciate it if you whitelist MDL on adblock.
I think I did, 'caus the ads on MDL are not annoying and and never really bothered me...
i dont have any trouble to open mdl via mobile browser but i think its much nicer if you have one!^^
Is the Phone App still on your to do list? It would be a great feature
Yep, it still is. 
This is a must. I'm using Android on my phone and accessing MDL is pain in the arse, I cannot even enter my profile page properly.
A few months later, and we still really, really want this app. Just trying to find the time to make it happen. 
more few months have passed. any luck?