MyDramaList Phone App

This discussion has been closed.

Yay Ji-N that is the best news ever!!! When the new version is out I'll be the first to tell my friends who are on this site but don't use it for that reason!!! I can't wait to check it out :D Thank you!!! 
Yeeeeeeeeeees, please! I'd love an app for better viewing and quick browsing. *-* I had lots of trouble using the search bar on mobile but... not really a problem since I don't use the website a lot. With an app, on the other hand... I think users will be much more active on MDL through an app. ^^ 
Glad to know that MDL is coming to be responsive ^^
When is it coming in the app? :)
The dramalist app would be afantastic!!
Any update on the app? It will makes things so much easier
Yup! Any news about the app?
I would love to see an app for MDL!  
I think responsive page would be better (and easier) to do than an app. Like for making an app you need to find people to do them. And finding people to do app for free can be hard (I don't say impossible but hard because free doesn't always mean quality). Also app in Apple App Store is not free. You need a developer license to put your app to App Store. And it costs $99/year and they'll take you app away from store if you decide to end your license. I don't know how much money you can get with ads but I think responsive mdl webpage would be the best choice right now.
Hessa Volunteer Staff
We will have a mobile friendly website, soon,*hopefully*.
I personally I want a Windows app instead. I was wondering, My anime list and my drama list is very similar. Why not get the source code for MAL app? the list system and layout are extremely similar to this site and perhaps so some changes on that. It would be much easier than starting from scratch

Personally, I love the MAL app, it auto detects when I watch something and updates it on the fly, 
 Sharif:
I personally I want a Windows app instead. I was wondering, My anime list and my drama list is very similar. Why not get the source code for MAL app? the list system and layout are extremely similar to this site and perhaps so some changes on that. It would be much easier than starting from scratch

Personally, I love the MAL app, it auto detects when I watch something and updates it on the fly, 

your MAL app auto detects something you watch??? what app is that. definitely not the one iam using. 

bannie:

your MAL app auto detects something you watch??? what app is that. definitely not the one iam using. 

You are talking about MyAnimeLIst app right? 

You need to set the folder and all I believe or I think it was keeping auto detect turned on. I haven't watched an Anime in a while 

I'm just gonna quickly comment that I'm going to support and wait for the day to happen when a MDL app appears! I know it might take awhile with money and ect for it TT but the admins have my full support for it when the admins start to make it in the future! x3 I'm rarely on MDL due to the fact I always have to come on my laptop to access it, I know there's a mobile friendly too it now on the website but I still get issues with it >< I just hope one day ya'll get an app for this site! :'D