MyDramaList Phone App

This discussion has been closed.

@Skye-N-Rain yaaaay! Thank you! I love you!
IS there any a boy use dramalist?
I would like to have an app for mydramalist in my phone.

Just a suggestion. Since people are really wishing for an app, why don't you guys try to start a fund drive or at least ask for donations. I think some are really willing to help you^^ 
@yhang, that's a good idea.
Same on iPad/tablet :) 
Can we help with anything regarding development?
If you need a "guinea pig" to test the android version on phones and tablet, I'm eager to help :)
I can currently code C#, php, mysql, html, python, and java.

So I can definitely be of use for the following:
  • Fixing parts on a responsive site
  • Coding the Windows Phone app
  • Coding the desktop application
  • Maybe android( Haven't successfully a big project android app, yet)
No luck on this huh. Been more than a year now. Hmmm
We're currently working on a mobile responsive version which should be ready in ~2 months. We're hoping to launch it by the end of November. 
Hessa Volunteer Staff
@Skye-N-Rain
Will there be beta-testing? When we did it last time, it helped fix many bugs before the official release.
@Hessa, that's the plan. 
I would volunteer as beta tester if u guys need people! 
I would love if this is made into an app so i can easily access from phone :)
New MDL version will be mobile friendly. that should help the mobile users a little bit while we work the phone app.
Ooooh, I didn't know this was a thing! I've had times where I've tried to show a friend a particular show from my list, and I had to maneuver around a bit to actually get from point A to point B. I'll be interested to see how all of that information condenses down into a mobile-friendly version. Although I would recommend an option to switch back to desktop mode, or something of the sort.