we still want this.

just in case somebody forgot.

😁

I definitely still want this!! Especially since Ō2 Productions is putting out so much good BL content from Vietnam!!

Still want Vietnam added.

Still waiting and i can't vote since i have no points from having made no site contributions. 

brokenendings:

Still waiting and i can't vote since i have no points from having made no site contributions. 

Ditto! This is something I want, but can't vote for since when I try to make site contributions they get rejected.

I really do want Vietnamese on here it would be amazing 

I want Vietnam added too! I want to add Love Bill. Please! :)

Would love to be able to add Vietnamese films here. Just watched  Thưa Mẹ Con Đ  (Goodbye Mother). Absolutely excellent!

Oh wow, I watched that one a couple of weeks ago. I hope I am aware, understanding and thankful of all my family and friends do for me.

Maymaybaby:

??

What are you questioning?

newbiefan:

What are you questioning?

Oh desk top it shows up as question marks but on mobile it shows up as emoji's (two praying emojis)

LGBTQIA representation doesn't happen very often in Vietnamese dramas and when it does happen it would've been nice to see it here to add my support. I think it's important to amplify a country that would benefit from being spotlighted here as they arent known for dramas in comparison to the rest. Adding my vote here!