Sorry if this is a duplicate I checked and didn't see one. Someone asked me how many drama's I completed in 2018 and I had to tell them I had no idea. Without going into the information for each drama and checking when I selected the date it's hard to tell since there is no master update list of when I marked things as completed.

Would really like to see many an advanced view of date completed and started that I can sort year and say I watched these dramas in 2018 in this order. If that it too complicated then a Master List Update like what shows on the profile would return the same results. Being able to sort that by completed and having the date that I changed the status.

Its no issue to go into one single drama and check the date when someone asks me when I watched it. But trying to figure out which drama I watched in what year is a bit of a hassle when you have a long completed list.

86votes

Yeah. I don't know if you are familiar with Goodreads, but I really like that I can include the day I started reading the book and the day I completed the book; and therefor being able to tell how long it took to finish the book. I can also see when I added the books to my TBR-list, so I can see which books have been longest on my list and decide whether I still want to read it or it's been so long I should remove it from my list. I would really like it if MDL could have something similar: like "date added", "date started", "date finished". 

I just want to say that's already done under the advanced settings. But theres no way to easily view it from your list without going into the drama.

voted

i'd like to see a Date column added to the whole watchlist after the notes column so you can sort by date.    Like I wanna see when i added something to the PTW list as well.  

I actually had the same thought recently since I was planning on making a list about the dramas/movies I had completed in 2019 so far, but since I couldn't remember I gave up on that. I'd really like it if a "date completed" option was added! :)

Please, admins add a "date added" and "date completed" coloumn to the watch list sorting. Going into a particular drama and seeing the advanced just doesn't cut it :(

Voted! I've been wanting this option for a long time, it's pretty useful to me.

Cazadora de Mundos:

Voted! I've been wanting this option for a long time, it's pretty useful to me.

good news,  you will be able to do this with ease in the new mobile MDL app thats coming out.   Not sure when it will be available,  but its in the works.  

Yayy good to know it's on works, thanks admins

Waiting for this option to come out on the website! This is a function I've wanted since I joined MDL. Having a column to sort by date completed would really helpful to see how many dramas I've watched this past month or year.

elie808:

Waiting for this option to come out on the website! This is a function I've wanted since I joined MDL. Having a column to sort by date completed would really helpful to see how many dramas I've watched this past month or year.

while u cant yet do this while viewing your Watchlist via the web, as a work-around, you can do this on the web via Widgets.   Go to Settings>Widgets:  then do this on the top have of the selectios and u will see your Complete by Date immediately.

See this sorted list happens as soon as u hit update:

You arent really creating a widget so much as using it to sort your stuff more granularly realtime. 

Anyway, thx for echoing the sentiment that we need this from the watchlist on web!