When u edit any of your Lists (MDL defaults & Custom),  it affects the order your all your Lists are displayed, not only when the List tab at top of profile is clicked on, but also on the left side of your profile it shows the last 3 Recent Lists. The lists are displayed in Last Updated order.   I'd like the choice to lock them down/have them sorted in the order I want them viewed. Not sorted, but arranged by handpicked order.    If I can order the overall list, then the 3 showing in my Recent lists are the 3 I want appearing there the most.  

I have lots of lists, so when a person comes in to scan my profile & see my preferences to make a recommendation, I'd personally like my top handful of lists to remain Fav Movies, Fav Dramas, Favek K-Actors, Fav C/J-Actors, Fav Women Actors, etc   so they dont have to search for them in my vast number of other lists.  

Today, what I am doing is after I edit one of my other lists,  I have to quickly followup and open and save these handful of lists I want on top so they remain there and those 3 appear in the box on my profile called Recent Lists.   

40votes

Vote, not a priority but this annoy me too, at first I even try to put numbers in the name, before realizing the the order is from last update. Lol

Poia:

Vote, not a priority but this annoy me too, at first I even try to put numbers in the name, before realizing the the order is from last update. Lol

thx for voting!   Yeah,  its a low priority compared to getting all the stuff ready for the app versions right now but hope to see it addressed one day!

I gave you all three of my votes. I've been wanting MDL to do this for a long time but kept forgetting to request it. It would great if we could actually move our custom lists around and place them in the order we want them to be in. 

NightTraveller:

I gave you all three of my votes. I've been wanting MDL to do this for a long time but kept forgetting to request it. It would great if we could actually move our custom lists around and place them in the order we want them to be in. 

OMG, yes yes yes we are on the same wavelength!   thanks so much for the votes!   i use these lists more and more to manage/organize how i watch stuff better since i somehow let my PTW get too damned long.   

JoanneSmith:

OMG, yes yes yes we are on the same wavelength!   thanks so much for the votes!   i use these lists more and more to manage/organize how i watch stuff better since i somehow let my PTW get too damned long.   

No problem :)
I've wanted this for a long time so it would be amazing if we got this feature. Also, it would be easy for those individuals that have more then 10+ lists. 

Seconding that idea!

There aren't that many things that annoy me more than the fact that people who visit my profile see my crappy ptw lists first, simply because I edited them recently.

Would love to have an option to lock my 'fav' lists as displayed on my profile by default 

Bumping this post again since I desperately want this feature so badly. 

NightTraveller:

Bumping this post again since I desperately want this feature so badly. 

two thumbs up!

JoanneSmith:

two thumbs up!

Girl, the desperation to have this implemented is real. Praying that we get our wish soon  :)