Yes notification system makes it impossible to see replies to your comments too
All you see is replies to discussions bc they are a lot (individual replies notifications)

Maybe they could separate notifications into comments and discussions, that would be nice

Come on, this thread is 4 years old. Every discussion website has this feature, please add it. 

Another revivial of this, please prioritise

This should include the entire comment history
forum comment
article comment
drama page comment
artist page comment
custom list comment
feed comment
review comment
and so on (Wherever comments have been made by users throughout the site)

it would make sense for the devs to work on this two together.  

https://mydramalist.com/discussions/suggestions/80469-option-to-star-comment

kalarro:

Come on, this thread is 4 years old. Every discussion website has this feature, please add it. 

THIS.  Please!

ASTER:

This should include the entire comment history
forum comment
article comment
drama page comment
artist page comment
custom list comment
feed comment
review comment
and so on (Wherever comments have been made by users throughout the site)

I'm cool with this!

Yes please! A search feature would be so helpful especially when the thread is extremely active. Gave this 3 votes!

What gets me is, unless I'm seriously missing something, this should be SO easy to implement.

Whilst MDL is a fabulous database for the drama output of a large chunk of the Asian countries, the number of comments every single entry and article gets shows that the ability to comment is nearly as important as the data itself.

If it really, really, is that hard to do, why not just use Disqus for comments instead?

Just keeping this discussion moving…..we need this feature!

Stuffed Cat:

What gets me is, unless I'm seriously missing something, this should be SO easy to implement.

Whilst MDL is a fabulous database for the drama output of a large chunk of the Asian countries, the number of comments every single entry and article gets shows that the ability to comment is nearly as important as the data itself.

If it really, really, is that hard to do, why not just use Disqus for comments instead?

At first I thought that maybe they don't have enough space on their servers for all the comments....but none of the comments get deleted even after years after the original upload, so I don't get it either. 

I just checked my "2023 YEAR IN REVIEW"  and it tracks the number of comments. Also, you can share any comment via link. I don't understand why reposting and storing links for personal comments in our profile is so hard. I guess we can manually copy-paste links for our comments ourselves, lol.  

it's 2024 and we still don't have this feature please add it :(

It is something that would be so very useful.  So many seem to want it and would value it.