yes need that too ^^

I'm still waiting for this. Not only do I personally need it, but it would also allow us to spot spam accounts more easily (if the comment history were public). 

Initially I voted 3 votes, but I kinda need to vote in other topics too.

Foreigner:
I'm still waiting for this. Not only do I personally need it, but it would also allow us to spot spam accounts more easily (if the comment history were public). 

I'm not sure I would want the comment history to be public, because giving people the ability to easily read through every conversation you've had on MDL feels a bit stalkerish, but I definitely would like to be able to see all of my own comments.

Yes. I only want a private comment history of my own comments on my own account. I don't think they need to be public. The comments are already there on the drama and movie pages, so that is public enough as it is.

NoirRoseHeart:

Yes. I only want a private comment history of my own comments on my own account. I don't think they need to be public. The comments are already there on the drama and movie pages, so that is public enough as it is.

agree

Perhaps you can choose if it is public or private. Public is nice because then you can find likeminded people whom you can know probably says things you agree with, and it is easier to find spam accounts. Private is necessary as otherwise many people would probably feel uncomfortable with everyone knowing everything they said. 

In addition to this feature I would also like it if you could filter the history based on likes and replies to my comments. I would be interested in knowing which were my most "popular" comments and which sparked interaction. 

I really hope this becomes a feature!

i wonder why it is not available even after years! I also want personal comment history.

Bump!!! I want this to be a feature so bad 

i've already given my 3 votes on this one and been waiting for it to be implemented.... the feature would be very helpful

I need this feature even more than I need oxygen to stay alive.

Just imagine... Being able to delete or edit all your embarrassing comments filled with typos and butchered grammar from the past. 

It would really save me from the late night disappointment seasons that I've whenever my mind decides to remind me of the comments I left on some unknown dramas when my English wasn't perfect. 

Seori:

I need this feature even more than I need oxygen to stay alive.

Just imagine... Being able to delete or edit all your embarrassing comments filled with typos and butchered grammar from the past. 

It would really save me from the late night disappointment seasons that I've whenever my mind decides to remind me of the comments I left on some unknown dramas when my English wasn't perfect. 

A perfectionist? Just wanted to let you know that for sure no one is judging you for the typos and your grammar here. I hope that the past mistakes ( in general ) don't bother you. *virtual hug* [SORRY FOR OT COMMENT] *Let them gooo! Let them go!*

emmagucci:

A perfectionist? Just wanted to let you know that for sure no one is judging you for the typos and your grammar here. I hope that the past mistakes ( in general ) don't bother you. *virtual hug* [SORRY FOR OT COMMENT] *Let them gooo! Let them go!*

Awwe thanks! You're so sweet ♡ I actually doubt anyone cared about my past comments except for myself but I just can't help overthinking too much and my brain likes to remind me of awkward moments lol. This feature would still be pretty useful even for non-perfectionists though. 

Uh... We still need this. Help?