I gave +3 points for this! It's hard for me to find my comments especially on very popular titles where there are thousands of comments already after my last comment. I avoid giving a review or rating because for me, all the titles on my watchlist deserve a 10 rating. So we have the same suggestion. Thanks for this!

stylishgirl:

I gave +3 points for this! It's hard for me to find my comments especially on very popular titles where there are thousands of comments already after my last comment. I avoid giving a review or rating because for me, all the titles on my watchlist deserve a 10 rating. So we have the same suggestion. Thanks for this!

gave it 3 points too! 

Yes, please implement this idea, MDL!?

I'm a relative newbie and I love interacting with other viewers of a drama through the comment sections below. It's sad and disappointing that I cannot review my thoughts, ideas and comments on a certain show once it is over. 

Please make this possible!

Thank you

I'm surprised this is not a feature already

Where's the "Me Too" button? Don't really have anything to add to what NoirRoseHeart  has already said in the pitch.

EDIT ... to add a "Me Too" to Emi's comment, just above mine.

We really need this! I gave 3 votes.  I have been spending hours trying to find a comment I want to revisit & still haven't found. Was going to add this suggestion but soooo glad to see this suggestion has already been made.

3 years later ㅠㅠ Please add this feature!

I gave 3 points for this, really hoping it gets added

+3 because this is a MUST

I don't think this is going to happen as much as we all love the idea sadly. 

Rapunzel:

I don't think this is going to happen as much as we all love the idea sadly. 

I really hope they do think of this because it's exhausting to mark all your notifications read and go find specifically if someone responded to one of your comments or not, especially if you play a lot of forum games. But I can understand this may not be one of their top ideas..