Hello, I have a suggestion regarding the "where to watch" section on the drama page.

I think MDL could be better if VIU and IQIYI are also shown on the front page, not only Netflix, VIKI, and KOCOWA.

Fyi, VIU and IQIYI International are the most available popular streaming services other than Netflix in Asia, especially Southeast Asia.

35votes

Agreed! Especially since so many VIKI shows are blocked in SEA :/

drama-tically:

Agreed! Especially since so many VIKI shows are blocked in SEA :/

Truth. VIKI links are practically useless 99% of the time. Secondly, their servers are too slow for streaming while iQIYI and VIU servers are fast.

To make the "Where to Watch" useful, iQIYI and VIU should be displayed prominently than Viki.

Maybe add YouTube as well.  There are now tons of free dramas on there.

Webdrama:

Really?…please share some good ones?

Somanytoes:

These are official TV channels, you should look in the playlists to have the full drama. 

They have almost all the subs in english, which you can also automatically translate into all languages if you are happy with the result.

I have never seen Japanese channels.

Korea

KBS WORLD TV    

SBS World 

China

YoYo English Channel

优优独播剧场——YoYo Television Series Exclusive

Croton MEGA HIT 克頓傳媒 史詩傑作

华策影视官方频道 China Huace TV Official Channel

Webdrama:

Umm, YouTube has already been there actually. It's just not written as "YouTube", but as the channel's name instead.

Aladdin:

Umm, YouTube has already been there actually. It's just not written as "YouTube", but as the channel's name instead.

Uh I'm not sure what you are getting at.  You can easily layer all those channels under YouTube  .. why because many of them also have their own apps and web pages and they are different offerings (not at are on their YouTube channel). I want to see what's on YouTube (and it's channels).  Plus there are people in some countries that may get data streams for YouTube free where they have to pay for data on others. 

Somanytoes:

This is a link of first episodes in English from various channels you can follow to the channel to see others. Not sure if links are allowed but https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLydCZWqpwBEWf71ACbvsz9LYAUoWSE2oh  .. I haven't watched these all but I just keep ones I think will be interesting. One or two might not be English subs because it's basically a place holder until i find English subs but most are English though. (Please don't 'subscribe' I don't  want anyone to think I put this here for YouTube clicks. The list is just a personal list I am not a streamer etc. Nor am I interested in becoming one.

I used all my votes. But I 100% agree and support this suggestion because all of the Chinese shows on my PTW but aren't available to watch on Viki are on IQYI.