Jeana :

We need to earn votes? I didn't know that ?

I don't know, but when you've got no vote left, you probably have to do something to get more votes?

Vya van Velaris:

I don't know, but when you've got no vote left, you probably have to do something to get more votes?

Loool makes sense. I have 50+ votes and no idea how I got them :p

Jeana :

Loool makes sense. I have 50+ votes and no idea how I got them :p

These MDL's mysteries are killing us. XD

I want the feed search bar too but I can't vote ☹

Jeana :

We need to earn votes? I didn't know that ?

I think I read it somewhere before but never paid much attention to how my vote counter changed if I did certain things on MDL. When I gave 3 votes yesterday, my counter was at 18, now it's 19 so I got one vote over night. Don't ask me why, though. I have no idea. xD 

Vya van Velaris:
These MDL's mysteries are killing us. XD

Jeana :
Loool makes sense.

This explains a bit. https://mydramalist.com/discussions/support/17599-votes-for-suggestions?postid=531505#p531505

moonchild:

I think I read it somewhere before but never paid much attention to how my vote counter changed if I did certain things on MDL. When I gave 3 votes yesterday, my counter was at 18, now it's 19 so I got one vote over night. Don't ask me why, though. I have no idea. xD 

So I gather they are generated at random depending on how much you log in and how old your account is. Got it! :D

Jeana :

So I gather they are generated at random depending on how much you log in and how old your account is. Got it! :D

At least one mystery less in MysteryDramaList. ;D

Just bringing this back up because there are so many updates happening and the hamsters are working tenfold hehe

This really would be useful. 

The one thing I would add is that maybe search on global Feeds should be time limited? Like it will only bring up posts from the past X months? I'm not sure I want a random person I don't know to suddenly discover my post from 2 years ago. For personal Feeds I think it's fine to allow searching the entire history since we can control who sees our posts on our profile through privacy settings (also I definitely would like to be able to search my full history).

xinya:

This really would be useful. 

The one thing I would add is that maybe search on global Feeds should be time limited? Like it will only bring up posts from the past X months? I'm not sure I want a random person I don't know to suddenly discover my post from 2 years ago. For personal Feeds I think it's fine to allow searching the entire history since we can control who sees our posts on our profile through privacy settings (also I definitely would like to be able to search my full history).

Thx for reviving this- totally agree with everything being said!