What? 

As the name suggests, I was wondering if it was possible for MDL to have a search feature for our feed (both personal and public)

Why?

▪︎For people avoiding particular drama posts (because of spoilers or other reasons), they can do a quick search of the feed through the search bar and hide the posts at top.

▪︎Users can search their own feed for posts they made on dramas while watching (such as feed reviews) to look back on what they felt about a particular show at a particular time.

▪︎Users who binge watch airing shows can check the feed for posts relating to the drama they are watching and see what was being said about the drama and how they can relate/agree/disagree.

My apologies if a request regarding this feature has already been submitted. If it is, please direct me to it so I can vote on it. Thanks! ❤

196votes

how to vote...It says insufficient points!?

Manavi M:

how to vote...It says insufficient points!?

There's an option to for 1, 2 and 3 votes and underneath that it mentions how many votes you have left. Please check if you have enough votes. It could be that you have used them all.

Jeana :

There's an option to for 1, 2 and 3 votes and underneath that it mentions how many votes you have left. Please check if you have enough votes. It could be that you have used them all.

agh! I really want this feature, but I have 0 votes! how to earn the though?

Manavi M:

agh! I really want this feature, but I have 0 votes! how to earn the though?

I am not quite sure. I think the older your account on MDL gets, the more votes you get? But I am sure, the admins can see your thoughts in this thread so no worries! :D

Seems as if I had only one vote. Don't really understand, why I even had one but I gave it my  vote. 

I think there are similar suggestions, something about filters. Bur a search bar would be good too. 3 votes now come in private for my 3 slap babe! :P

Poia:

I think there are similar suggestions, something about filters. Bur a search bar would be good too. 3 votes now come in private for my 3 slap babe! :P

Sliding in your dms with some butt cream ;)

You get 3 more votes from me. This is really a function I need. xD

moonchild:

You get 3 more votes from me. This is really a function I need. xD

❤❤❤

You got 3 votes from me too! You convinced me, when you mentioned spoilers lol

Ackery:

You got 3 votes from me too! You convinced me, when you mentioned spoilers lol

Yayyyy

I can't even find my own post (even other from their feed )as they go under hiding randomly. This feature would certainly help.

Voted!

I want it too, but I've got no vote left. Can't believe we need to "earn" votes, and have no way to know how to do that.

Vya van Velaris:

I want it too, but I've got no vote left. Can't believe we need to "earn" votes, and have no way to know how to do that.

We need to earn votes? I didn't know that ?