It would be nice to have a page that shows all the edits you have made on a page or profile. I don't know if a option like that already exists but according to what I know there isn't any option like that. We have a history of coins transaction per edits, but there isn't any option for us to see the edits that we have made. It doesn't necessarily have to made visible to public, it's okay even if it is private. I don't know if it is helpful to others but for me it is.

9votes
 Dramatic:

It would be nice to have a page that shows all the edits you have made on a page or profile. I don't know if a option like that already exists but according to what I know there isn't any option like that. We have a history of coins transaction per edits, but there isn't any option for us to see the edits that we have made. It doesn't necessarily have to made visible to public, it's okay even if it is private. I don't know if it is helpful to others but for me it is.

I would like it too, also to see easily topics I created, because when you ask some recommendations for dramas or other things and get answers you want to return to these answers later too, you can't check, watch everything and would be great to have easy option for checking your topics, like we can see our reviews, recommendations and lists from our profile. 

NiSkywalker:

I would like it too, also to see easily topics I created, because when you ask some recommendations for dramas or other things and get answers you want to return to these answers later too, you can't check, watch everything and would be great to have easy option for checking your topics, like we can see our reviews, recommendations and lists from our profile. 

Yes, it would be nice if it is added to our profile page.

We are currently working on this feature but not ETA yet.

Ji-N:

great, thank you

Ji-N:

Oh, Thanks a lot!