is this happening to anyone ?

I am noticing since some days , I am not getting proper notification. I have noticed this problem on the thread.  I get notifications for a comments made on threads, but not all comments. For example, I got the notification of someone who commented, after that person the notification of all the people who commented did not come.

as you can see 5 comments were made after H-m_i_v  which I did not receive the notification.

Sometimes it has happened that someone replied while quoting me, I also received that notification saying that "someone replied on your watch topic"   instead of "someone quoted you"

I have noticed something different. 

I am getting notifications, but they are already opened and seen

( as if someone else has opened the account and read the stuff)

why notification is taking me to first comment instead of actual comment .

What I have read in the notification is being shown as unread until I read it again. or mark them as read.

Yes, I don't get notified for all the comments on my watched threads either. Not sure why.

Me too not getting notifications 

aenoee:

I have noticed something different. 

I am getting notifications, but they are already opened and seen

( as if someone else has opened the account and read the stuff)

There is an option to see all notifications. Are you seeing the opened notifications there?

No. In that option, i cud see the unopened one as unopened

Even after reading the notification it is showing as unread. I have to click "Mark as read" 2-3 times then no notification appears