The test post is here:

https://mydramalist.com/profile/SilverCloud/feeds/ElwP6C3

which on that page it shows as 0 comments since I deleted it.

but on my feeds

https://mydramalist.com/profile/SilverCloud/feeds

it's showing as still there.

Hm, so it doesn't show for me. Try creating another post ( and see if the post in question is still there). 

Is it that all the post isn't showing, or the comment that I deleted underneath it isn't showing?

And what sort of post do you mean for me to create, as in a whole new post, or another comment on the same post, as it's the comments on the posts that I'm having the issue with deleting?

SilverCloud:

Is it that all the post isn't showing, or the comment that I deleted underneath it isn't showing?

And what sort of post do you mean for me to create, as in a whole new post, or another comment on the same post, as it's the comments on the posts that I'm having the issue with deleting?

The comment that you deleted isn't showing I believe. What did you write in that comment? 

Never mind, so I actually can't see that post since i'm not your friend. I'm assuming it's not a public post, yes? 

This is what is showing for me on the feeds for that test comment on a post since I tried to delete it:

And this is what I'm also querying about with the comments that have been deleted and are showing as blank "deleted" posts:

I was wondering whether you could or not, just sent a friend request so you can access it.

Perfect. So the good news is that I see no posts, and the # of comments appears as 0 so it's just a cache issue (a technique used to speed up load time). So no one can actually see that post atm other than you. But we will have this fixed soon. 

As for the deleted post section, i'll ask Jin about it. 

Ah thanks, that's good to know.  And hopefully the "deleted" issue can be fixed soon as well.

(btw not sure why I've never sent a friend request before, only just realised with that post just then.  Thank you so much for all your hard work with creating and running MDL :)

SilverCloud:

Ah thanks, that's good to know.  And hopefully the "deleted" issue can be fixed soon as well.

(btw not sure why I've never sent a friend request before, only just realised with that post just then.  Thank you so much for all your hard work with creating and running MDL :)

Haha, thanks. Thank you for being a valued member of MDL. Hopefully together we can make MDL a better site!