To put it simply when I try to accept someone's request it says "invalid user id".

Also I don't get notifications when I get the message (there's no green circle) or anything at all. 

I hope that someone has time to help. ^^

--> Sometimes I do not get notification of  new messages (as in last few days), previously I was getting them  ..... I only discover new messages when I open Inbox.

--> Also,  it still says I have [206] unread messages, it should be about 25 or 26, from before the switch, that I have not yet opened .... 

--> And, a message from 2 weeks ago, is still gray .... marked as "Unread".

Friend request is working fine, at least a few days ago, it was fine.

Would it possible that person decided not to friend you?

I'm not sure, I could ask. But even if that's the case the red circle would still be visible because I can't even decline request. 

I'll look into it. Could you PM my who the other user?

Discovered something about message notifications:

I think I get notification if it is a brand new message, but not if it is a reply to a previous message ....

Is it still happening w/ anyone else?

rainruma:

Discovered something about message notifications:

I think I get notification if it is a brand new message, but not if it is a reply to a previous message ....

Is it still happening w/ anyone else?

This has been happening to me too for the past 2 weeks. 

I don't get notifications for messages either. Don't know if I'd get notified if it's a new message xD my inbox is pretty quiet most of the time. But I recently exchanged messages with ceki and didn't get notified of her answer, so that's definetly happening.

Same here. I can't accept friend requests (it says "invalid user ID") and I don't get notifications for messages (not here on MDL and also no email notification).

Sleepninja locked this Oct 28, 2017 02:52 pm