I just noticed 2 people quoted my posts in the "Unpopular opinions about Kdramas" thread but I never got any notifications about that, I used to get them before. 

Anyone else noticed this or is it just me?

i noticed u mentioned this yesterday in one of your comments and started paying attention...this did happen to me today as well.   https://mydramalist.com/discussions/general-discussion/42499-do-you-even-watch-dramas-even-if-you-are-male?pid=908547&page=1#p908547

It could have been going on previously....am not sure.   One of the things that made it hard for me to notice is if I  am subscribed to a topic....instead of getting a notification that i was quoted,  i get a notification of a reply on my watched topic.  So I saw the reply anyway.  The last time I was notified independent of a subscribed topic was 16 days ago.    If  I wasnt subscribed, perhaps I've missed some comments where i was quoted.   I'd have no idea. 

I don't subscribe to topics but according to my list of past notifications the last time someone quoted me was 2 months ago. There's no option to turn them off or on in site (only for e- mails) so it has to be an automatic thing like when people reply to your comments

My main concern is that people might think I'm ignoring their post/not replying back when I didn't get any notifications about it :/

You don't get the site notification is that correct?

Ji-N:

You don't get the site notification is that correct?

Yes, the red notification in the top right corner doesn't show up