Hi! I have the same question. Do we earn points when we write reviews? I have written a few reviews, but didn't get points for them.  In the FAQ, it says that one way to earn points is to write reviews:

Is there a way to earn rewards?

Yes, the points system on MyDramaList.com allows users to earn rewards for their contributions to the site. Points can be earned by adding new titles, writing reviews, making recommendations, and participating in discussions. Points can then be redeemed for various rewards, such as custom themes for your watchlist, or early access to new features.

Also, it says another way to earn points is "participating in discussions".  Is this referring only to forum thread discussions?  

Thanks in advance and hope to hear from you!

You can earn points by claiming achievements in the app for those activities. However, we currently do not have that ability on the website.

Ji-n:

Você pode ganhar pontos reivindicando conquistas no aplicativo para essas atividades. No entanto, atualmente não temos essa capacidade no site.

how can i do this in the app?

isa:

how can i do this in the app?

Think the points  are added as soon as you complete an achievement- but yes the achievements only apply to the app as of now.

VxV467:

Think the points  are added as soon as you complete an achievement- but yes the achievements only apply to the app as of now.

Hi! I submitted another review in the app a while ago, but there is no point added.  How do we claim the points? Thanks!