Hi, I found this new nice website and logged everything I've watched, and my total watchtime seems to be wayyyyy off, is there a bug?

Could you provide us with more details?

Well, my total watchtime says 7 days but considering as Ive seen over a 110 dramas, it should be a lot more

Those numbers are correct.

Oh I could be doing something wrong here but even taking 100 kdramas with 16 episodes each,  and each episode is an hour long on average: 1600 hours total. /24 = roughly 66 days, That's why I think it's way off

Yes, something definitely is wrong.With that many shows,it really can't be ur total watched time.

Like I have 51 days as my total though I have watched total shows slightly lesser than you.So,how can urs be only 7 days.

I don't know how to fix the problem though :))

Dark0100:

Oh I could be doing something wrong here but even taking 100 kdramas with 16 episodes each,  and each episode is an hour long on average: 1600 hours total. /24 = roughly 66 days, That's why I think it's way off

Let me have do double-check and you could be right.

UPDATE: Did you update your list on mobile or desktop? I think I found a lead.

The report is correct but it seems like there is an issue with your entries. We have made the changes.

I made the list on desktop, but maybe the problem occurred because I logged so many in a short time? Either way I think the only stat that needs to be updated is episodes but watch time is fixed so I thank you for that =D

I don't think that's the reason, but it seems like the completed show did not mark the total completed episodes. Did you mark your completed shows on the recommendations page?