Hi, 

I didn't find anything related when searching this and scrolling a bit-sorry if it's already been mentioned.

The 2020 year in review is wonky on two fronts.

First, the stuff watched. I watched 150 things -entirely- in 2020 (I made a custom list with the dates I completed each-I also generally mark the completion date in the box where you mark it completed/rate it and tick off what you like, the advanced info w/rewatch priority etc, but my history would also show it accurately), only 1 of them TV shows and 17 drama specials (since those don't seem to be tallied), and there were more I started in 2019 but finished...Anyway, the 178 ratings would be the things I finished in 2020, but the dramas+movies (+handful of specials and TV show) don't add up to that. (BTW, why aren't specials and TV shows-granted, some won't be finished for years on end in the case of TV shows-in the year in review?) It's confusing. If it's "watched start to finish in 2020" it should be 132 total (150-1 variety-17 specials); if it's all I completed in 2020, it'd be 160 (178-final rating upon the last episode-minus those 18 since drama specials I watch in one sitting). Instead, it's 134? Something's amiss.

The other thing is "your highest rated" is showing stuff that I didn't watch or interact with (my rating of, dates watched, what I liked most, etc) AT ALL last year like Tree With Deep Roots and Ruler: Owner of the Mask, and they aren't the top rated of -all- I've seen, so that's not it, either.  The two I know I watched last year (entirely in last year) that should be there would be Flower of Evil and 18 Again. The others (Dr. Romantic 2, Hospital Playlist, Kairos, and It's Okay to Not Be Okay) make sense there as they were watched -entirely- in 2020, or Hot Stove League and Psychopath Diary were likewise finished in 2020 and tied score-wise with those. Ruler: Owner of the Mask (ah, called "Emperor: Owner..." here) is also listed under MBC as shows watched last year-not true and not added to my list last year, either. What else might be making it think I watch more MBC than SBS or even KBS (I have no idea which of those 3 I watched more-especially last year w/so much stalled... maybe MBC just had less delays)? :P  It is also showing Feng Shui and Miss and Mrs. Cops as films I saw in 2020 when I saw them and last marked them in 2019... it's all screwy.

Anyway, it's not super important stuff, but whoever does the coding might want to know something is goofed up since it'll impact years going forward, too, if not fixed.

One other detail: Netflix showing as the top network is a bit wonky... we have those listings with "Netflix, Netflix, Netflix," =it shows, as examples watched on Netflix, "Hospital Playlist, Hospital Playlist, Hospital Playlist," and it is making it look like over half of all I watched was a Netflix original. (Where to stream something/who LICENSED it is quite different from the place it aired, though there -are- partnerships like the show Run On or Arthdal Chronicles etc being collaborations/funded partly/largely by Netflix. Some things, though, are JUST licensed by them or Viki and N/V had nothing to do with them being made, just distribution here or there.)

(And the actors also don't add up in terms of what I watched last year... Choi Jin Hyuk was only in 3 dramas last year and all the rest I watched entirely in non-2020 years; same for Go Soo-I watched 3 and it says 4; they conveniently cross over on a 2019 drama, Flower Crew: Joseon Marriage Agency, so maybe, even though it's an all-in-2019 watched-as-aired show, it thinks it was a 2020 one? I only watched 2 w/Kim Ji Suk but maybe things being "on hold" with no eps watched were counted for him? Yoon Hyun Min=2 with a third on hold never watched, and it says 4 for him, too; same for Ji Soo, 2 dramas... nothing on hold w/him, though-another overlap from 2019=Sassy Go Go that might be somehow goofing up and reading as 2020?)...  Moon Che Won I only saw in Flower of Evil last year; Feng Shui is being counted wrongly, but the 3rd is a wild guess unless it's Mama Fairy -she was in it w/Yoon Hyun Min, the "4 dramas" guy even though it's not from 2020, either.)