Hello. I was not here for about 2 weeks and few days ago I noticed that page layout on drama detail page changed. I don't know if it is just me or MDL was updated. Is it possible to change it back somehow (e.g. in settings)? My page is broken that way: https://i.postimg.cc/tTZHCJ4L/layout.jpg

I would like to have Details, Statistics, leader board info column again at the  right side and main column (the bigger one)at left as it was some weeks ago and as it is also in forums or feeds. With this layout, my page is either broken or I have to zoom out and then its text is too small for me. I had no problems with previous layout.

So, it is possible to somehow change it back?

Hi, what device are you using?

xxmai Volunteer Staff

In a similar fashion, for the past 3-4 days I'm also experiencing weird layout issues. And it's mostly due to some weird and huge blank space found in between the "Popular Lists" and the "Recently Watched by" boxes on the left side.

Similarly found on people's pages too =

> Using Chrome on laptop.

xxmai:
In a similar fashion, for the past 3-4 days I'm also experiencing weird layout issues. And it's mostly due to some weird and huge blank space found in between the "Popular Lists" and the "Recently Watched by" boxes on the left sid

That's due to the ads slot and you're using AdBlock. Not much we can do about it.

every drama page looks weird like this, I thought it was a glitch but it looked better before (the synopsis used to be next to the poster not under it?) I tried different mobile browsers like Puffin, Chrome and Ecosia (this screenshot) but it all looks the same like this and I didn't even turn on any adblockers

Sunset:
I tried different mobile browsers like Puffin, Chrome and

What is your screen size or device are you using? This is unrelated to adblock.

Sunset:

every drama page looks weird like this, I thought it was a glitch but it looked better before (the synopsis used to be next to the poster not under it?) I tried different mobile browsers like Puffin, Chrome and Ecosia (this screenshot) but it all looks the same like this and I didn't even turn on any adblockers

I just checked. It looks like this happens when your "Desktop Site" mode is active in your mobile browser. Check if that's the case. If yes, then try unchecking it.
I think the issue might be with page responsiveness. This layout issue occurs when it's between 543px to 716px. So need a media query for that range(if it's not there), I guess. :|

Elite:
This layout issue occurs when it's between 543px to 716px. So need a media query for that range(if it's not there), I guess. :|

Thank you

Ji-N:

What is your screen size or device are you using? This is unrelated to adblock.

Huawei mate pro 10, 2160 x 1080 resolution. 

I forgot to mention this is also happening on my iPad too with Safari and Brave browsers which don't offer Desktop modes. This has been happening only recently because I've always used MDL like this but I never seen it like this before so I thought it was the site issue than on my end. I couldn't test this site out on my laptop since it's been having problems lately. 

@Elite I actually like using Desktop mode better than the mobile version which looks too squished for me, same with MAL - Puffin and Ecosia are the only browsers I can find in the playstore that has a specific layout on MAL while using Desktop mode that can't be displayed with other browsers. Here's an example of what I mean - pic #1 Chrome, #2 Puffin:

that 2nd pic layout is easier on the eyes for me compared to the usual squished mobile layout without the desktop mode checked in pic #3 or with #1 

but anyways back to the original topic - this doesn't actually affect my using MDL so I guess I'll just put up with it. 

xxmai Volunteer Staff
 Ji-N:

That's due to the ads slot and you're using AdBlock. Not much we can do about it.

This is happening without any AdBlock turned on or any other extensions that might block adds and similar things. I've turned off all extensions, and tried it on Safari browser too, and adds show up regularly, but that place that I've mentioned is still an empty huge block.

So that's basically a slot reserved for the adds, but it's not implemented yet, is that how what you're saying? (: 

Ji-N:

Hi, what device are you using?

I am using laptop, Firefox 95, but it was the same in other browsers or other my laptops. Today it got somehow better and I can see the text and rating next to drama's image, but detail info and statistics panel is still to the left, I would like to have it back to the right (as it was before the change) if it is possible (in the same way as it is here in forums).

kardasx:

I am using laptop, Firefox 95, but it was the same in other browsers or other my laptops. Today it got somehow better and I can see the text and rating next to drama's image, but detail info and statistics panel is still to the left, I would like to have it back to the right (as it was before the change) if it is possible (in the same way as it is here in forums).

Could you provide a screenshot?

Ji-N:
Could you provide a screenshot?

https://i.postimg.cc/wBxhP8TC/mdl-layout.jpg

It looks quite normal for me now, but before the panel with details was at the right side, as it can be seen here:

https://imgur.com/pKcJTFw (drama details at the right side)

So, I wanted to know if it is possible to get it back to the right side somehow or MDL layout just changed to the new version and  it is not possible to get it to the right. It is not big problem, I was only used to have it at the right. :)

It seems that those empty gray  spaces are caused by Firefox settings (blocking tracking content). I can disable it for mdl and ads appear in that space.

Could you provide what resolution are you using and the devices?