For the past week or so, i keep getting "You do not have permission to comment" when i try to comment on a post. I have emailed MDL support several times and have received no response on how I can resolve this issue. Can someone please help me fix it??? do i need special help from someone? will i never be able to comment again.

They should also give an explanation why is this happening, if you comment too much the system thinks you are a bot and blocks you?  or what is the reason..

I’m having the same problem since Sunday morning. It says that I don’t have permission. I sent two emails to the support address and one message to one of the mdl staff but no one is getting back to me. Can someone here please help us???

In advance thanks for your help and prompt response toward this issue!

My old account is Ericka Ramirez

Cicada:

They should also give an explanation why is this happening, if you comment too much the system thinks you are a bot and blocks you?  or what is the reason..

yeah  I think my issue is that I commented too much within a short period of time but it was an honest mistake and I didn't realize at the time that it could be viewed as spamming. I just want to resolve this issue, it's been weeks now

So you were a human in the past and now you re a bot, thats what the system wants to tell you🤣, this is a hella transformation

Cicada:

So you were a human in the past and now you re a bot, thats what the system wants to tell you🤣, this is a hella transformation

Eckaramirez:

😂

yeesh ;*( this is why we need less automatic moderation- don't know if you've seen this suggestion b4: https://mydramalist.com/discussions/suggestions/82601-less-automatic-moderation-system?page=1&r=notif&_nid=145850213#p2690953 ?