Hi!

A few years back I came  across a thai drama and it was good, I only watched 2 episodes before I forgot the title of the drama (sigh).  And nowadays i always find myself thinking of the drama. I’ve been searching but I had no Luck.  Down below I will summarize the drama I hope someone here on MDL has come across it!

~~~
a woman gets a message from her lover to meet in the woods. She came to the woods wearing white dress and as she was waiting she heard sounds coming behind her, thinking it was her lover she was about to turn around but she was struck at the back of her head and fainted. As the perpetrator saw her on the ground they dragged her body in abandoned underground place.

The left her body there and locked up her. The woman woman who eventually woke up and got scared and
after while she started to think that it was her lover who tried to kill
her. As she cried and cried she cursed him and died with hatred in her heart. From then on shows the FL up
dreaming and some supernatural things started to happen to her she was only a child.

i hope this helps my fellow drama lovers!!

?

Whitewhale:
I’ve been searching but I had no Luck.

Are you using the Advanced Search feature here? I'm not familiar with the series you describe but I can try helping you figure out ways to narrow down the search. 

If this links, it's for Series, Thai, supernatural theme, with gay romance excluded (cause this doesn't sound BL :), airing 2020 or before. 

If you can remember enough to add in a tag like Revenge, the list will be more manageable. I tried it with "curse" but none of the suggestions sound like the one you're looking for. (Or tags to exclude, say "high school"?) Do you recall how many years ago maybe? Or where you saw it?

Good luck with your quest.