I thought love by chance is gonna be out sometime in may? and also, has anyone heard of my dream the series? i heard updates regarding the drama and they're still going through the casting process and now, they're doing the final casting. tod pranapong who acted as nick in what the duck also went for the casting. i'm really curious who's gonna be chosen???????????? i don't know exactly when's the drama's gonna start since they haven't even came to a decision for the casts but for sure, it's gonna take a long time maybe a year or two.

btrsyxxa:
I thought love by chance is gonna be out sometime in may?

Edited, thanks!

Ceki:

Edited, thanks!

sure no problem :)

Okay so a while back I watched a bl drama and I want to rewatch it however I do not remember the name :/ I do remember some scenes so I’m hoping it I put it down someone will be able to help me out.... okay so basically the guys have a fall out and one decides to throw paper airplanes across the water to get to the other guy... oh and they use to be friends when they were younger I think.... someone help me!!! 

Keeley890:

Okay so a while back I watched a bl drama and I want to rewatch it however I do not remember the name :/ I do remember some scenes so I’m hoping it I put it down someone will be able to help me out.... okay so basically the guys have a fall out and one decides to throw paper airplanes across the water to get to the other guy... oh and they use to be friends when they were younger I think.... someone help me!!! 

Together With Me The Series :)

I just the other day posted a very late review of Love sick which appears to have been removed because I put it in the wrong place I guess,  In any event after binge viewing about five of these Thai offerings and some from Japan Taiwan etc, I still think it by far the best.  There are several reasons for this. 

First this is one series that says nothing at all about top or bottom which is far and away most reltionships of this time of live and nature are, second it never really Labels Noh as gay which is  hugely refreshing in this age of pigeon holes and catagories  that he says he is not gay he just only loves Phun. I think this is very important concept I find in no other series.     Kongyingyong Chonlathorn  has such an arsenal of facial expressions so much body language he  doesn't even know he has and completely how to control. For me the series is really all about Noh he is a believable character while every one else is a bit cartoonish even Phun.  Having said the they did over time develop some chemistry in their performances.

This series has less of the made for little girls formula feel of the other series i have also watched. Kongyingyong Chonlathorn is not the best looking or cutiest of guys but he makes himself very adorable and aproachable,  Brovo for a good job,

The pacing is tedious as are all these dramas but much less so than some.  I am thinking an interprising editor and director could cut the series into an hour and a half or so movie and it would be a good rival for Love Simon.

"ThirTEEN Terrors" consists 13 different horror stories.  I thought they mostly were all pretty good.  The BL one is episode 13, which has an extended version, as a movie on it's own.  Not sure if it should be added also, or instead, just thought I'd mention it:
The Blue Hour (2015)

isn't Together With Me: The Next Chapter premiered this year in December? Why is in 2019 section here? 

kindon18:

isn't Together With Me: The Next Chapter premiered this year in December? Why is in 2019 section here? 

It hasn't premiered yet, it is May. Because it is not known whether will air this year, if they release it earlier I'll change it. No big deal.

Quite bummed about Soulmates. Do they ever go to a web release instead?

Please add Roop Thong. Thanks!

janbryan:

Please add Roop Thong. Thanks!

Added, thanks!

Hmmsy:

"ThirTEEN Terrors" consists 13 different horror stories.  I thought they mostly were all pretty good.  The BL one is episode 13, which has an extended version, as a movie on it's own.  Not sure if it should be added also, or instead, just thought I'd mention it:
The Blue Hour (2015)

Why did my post get ignored?   ThirTEEN Terrors is not a bl drama. 

Hmmsy:

Why did my post get ignored?   ThirTEEN Terrors is not a bl drama. 

It contains a bl story, just like it is stated in the first post. And we don't put movies here, that is stated in the first post too.