Neyjour:

It means the gay characters/relationship are not the main focus of the story.  They're just supporting characters and a "side" story/relationship. 

Welcome to MDL. :)

EDIT: anteaq beat me to it. :P

I see, got it, Thanks :)

BrunoLeoo:

Please add

Dark Blue Kiss -2019

Theory of Love -2019

This two series are promising...I tell you...I've watch its trailer and boy...the plots are awesome...<3<3<3

As a bl fan I am also looking forward to these

BrunoLeoo:

Please add

Dark Blue Kiss -2019

Theory of Love -2019

added, thanks

There are 2 other series 

Friend Zone (Which is currently airing) and He Is coming To Me (airing next Feb)

randomisawsome:

There are 2 other series 

Friend Zone (Which is currently airing) and He Is coming To Me (airing next Feb)

Thanks, added!

Hi guys, i wanna ask something, who know blog or website for downloding the BL-series? or where we can download BL-series? please tell me the address or link ,,.

BL-addicted:

Hi guys, i wanna ask something, who know blog or website for downloding the BL-series? or where we can download BL-series? please tell me the address or link ,,.

I usually use YouTube or daily motion.. most of the shows are there with eng sub. U can also use kissasian or line TV 

Anjaly:

I usually use YouTube or daily motion.. most of the shows are there with eng sub. U can also use kissasian or line TV 

thanks's so much

BL-addicted:

Have you tried GCINEE''s website ?

2 moon 2 series is another... 

randomisawsome:

Here is another one for 2019

The Effect

BrunoLeoo:

Add, this one = https://mydramalist.com/32424-the-effect 

(2019) 

thanks

btsaremybabes:

2 moon 2 series is another... 

Added, thanks!