Where to watch Thai Drama and Film

This discussion has been closed.

Hi, I'm interested in watching Thai dramas. Mostly I can only find movies but even that was not easy to find.  Where do you usually find thai drama online?

https://nekomeowmeow.com/ or alwaysmeena's fb accounts.YT also has some.

Ansuya:

https://nekomeowmeow.com/ or alwaysmeena's fb accounts.YT also has some.

How do you find it in YT? Do you search for the title first?

You can watch it for free on Terrarium TV app. All the latest movies and TV shows are available for free on this application. Hope this helps.

milswinan:

You can watch it for free on Terrarium TV app. All the latest movies and TV shows are available for free on this application. Hope this helps.

weirdo:

ondramanice

Thanks! Tried dramanice but it does not have much options. 

Here are sites you can watch Thai dramas from

On FB

- AlwaysMeena

- A Neko Meow Meow Project

- A Thippy Creation

- SJDK Fansub

- SUBUP

- Rainbow Subbing team

Most of them also have links from their FB pages that direct you to their Dailymotion accounts or other relevant sites, where you can either stream or download.

AdeNike:

Here are links you can watch Thai dramas from

On FB

- AlwaysMeena

- A Neko Meow Meow Project

- A Thippy Creation

- SJDK Fansub

- SUBUP

- Rainbow Subbing team

Most of them also have links from their FB pages that direct you to their Dailymotion accounts or other relevant sites, where you can either stream or download.

Thank you that was helpful <3

Try Morpheus TV app. This is the best application to watch Thai Drama for free. Im sure you gonna love it.

I have used Exodus Kodi. This is the best way to watch your favorite movies and TV shows on your mobile and other fire devices.

I have used Redbox TV App for watch Movies and TV Shows. 

RedBox TV Best Streaming App. RedBox TV is a FREE live streaming App where you can watch your favorite TV channels anytime. It has 1000+ live channels.

Fastdrama 

Kissasian 

YouTube 

Dailymotion 

I would highly appreciate it, if those recommending sites to watch Thai dramas stick to the original subber's site and not some drama collection site. Thanks!

official thai youtube channel:

gmmtv