ZhouYanRan:
Hello! I don't know if someone asked this already, but I can't seem to find the answer, so I'll just ask: in Thai Watch Challenge challenge 1B Watch a TV show where one of your favorite actors/actresses is a regular member or the MC - do I have to watch the whole season of the show (would be impossible) or can I watch just a given number of episodes? I'll be grateful for your help :)

Hello! You don't need to watch  the whole season, a minima of 5 episodes is required and that's enough.

Okay, thank you for answering :)

ZhouYanRan:
Okay, thank you for answering :)

You're welcome :D

Hello

I need help guys. I'm trying to remember the title of a Thai drama about a florist/flower shop owner. The details are a bit foggy , the FL owns or family owns a flower shop and i thinks did an event for the ML. I also remember people damaging the shop and harassing FL  because of ML.

DreamCultivation:

Hello

I need help guys. I'm trying to remember the title of a Thai drama about a florist/flower shop owner. The details are a bit foggy , the FL owns or family owns a flower shop and i thinks did an event for the ML. I also remember people damaging the shop and harassing FL  because of ML. 

In Sawan Biang (2008) the FL is a florist and that's how the story starts. She, creates an arrangement for ML's party, and they argue. ML is the one that visits the shop often.
https://mydramalist.com/9866-sawan-biang-2008

Seem to remember another, will think on it. =)

Anusaya:

In Sawan Biang (2008) the FL is a florist and that's how the story starts. She, creates an arrangement for ML's party, and they argue. ML is the one that visits the shop often.
https://mydramalist.com/9866-sawan-biang-2008

Seem to remember another, will think on it. =)

Now i see the problem, i merged two shows together. Yes i mainly remembered Sawan Biang , the other show where they trashed the shop is newer than Sawan Biang. One mystery solved and now i have another. I only remember the ML family trashing the flower shop to put the FL in her place nothing else.

Thanks for your help :)

I know we have a discord going - but I was wondering it maybe we got a discussion going in the Thai Drama Club feed (set seetings to public) about 2022/2023 challenges? Endings, etc? It would keep it focused and all of us that have; clicked through and shown a commitment by friending the club could voice what they would like to see too.

I think that we should already have a draft in mind which will allow us not to spread ourselves too thinly in the discussion and then we will ask everyone like last year for a brainstorming. Cause yeah the objective is that everyone should participate. But the discord is for the organisational side for us admins. 😊

ManUtiavN INOTBO:

I think that we should already have a draft in mind which will allow us not to spread ourselves too thinly in the discussion and then we will ask everyone like last year for a brainstorming. Cause yeah the objective is that everyone should participate. But the discord is for the organisational side for us admins. ?

I understand. I'm thinking once we get a draft, maybe use that feed for focus? It is the one place nested comments can happen.

Anusaya:

I understand. I'm thinking once we get a draft, maybe use that feed for focus? It is the one place nested comments can happen. 

Yes, we'll come back to this feed as soon as the draft is OK. Anyway, I think we're going to have to send messages to all of this year's participants as I know many of them haven't been on this feed so they don't get the comment notifications. 

If I didn't get it wrong, I think Anusaya is talking about user feed of Thai Drama Club account, not this discussion feed, and setting its visibility to public?

Jelena Petrovic:

If I didn't get it wrong, I think Anusaya is talking about user feed of Thai Drama Club account, not this discussion feed, and setting its visibility to public?

Yes. =) Sometimes talking in feed is so much easier than forum discussion.

ManUtiavN INOTBO:

Yes, we'll come back to this feed as soon as the draft is OK. Anyway, I think we're going to have to send messages to all of this year's participants as I know many of them haven't been on this feed so they don't get the comment notifications. 

I can't wait. =D <3

Anusaya:

I know we have a discord going - but I was wondering it maybe we got a discussion going in the Thai Drama Club feed (set seetings to public) about 2022/2023 challenges? Endings, etc? It would keep it focused and all of us that have; clicked through and shown a commitment by friending the club could voice what they would like to see too.

That's not an issue. I do appreciate if members of the club participate actively and share suggestions. That can happen on MDL (here in the FAQ/Questions thread or on Discord. I'd prefer not to use MDL direct messages though as it's really not practical to send messages to every staff member of the club back and forth, that's why I made a Discord group. Like Manu said, it makes live easier for us admins on the organisational part. 

The Discord Thai Drama Club group is open to all members though. There's a general chat, one for recommendations and another Questions thread. Here's the invite: https://discord.gg/Q729ncgz 

Feel free to share the invite link. :)

MDL feeds still suffer from the glitch that every 7th post disappears so I'm not too fond of this option either. Technically speaking, this place here is a thread, not a feed. Just mentioning this to avoid further misunderstandings. ;)

moonchild:
MDL feeds still suffer from the glitch that every 7th post disappears so I'm not too fond of this option either. Technically speaking, this place here is a thread, not a feed. Just mentioning this to avoid further misunderstandings. ;)

I do understand it is a thread - I never knew that about every seven. Learned something new.

So today is the day I pronounce the end of my Thai Watch Challenge 2022, slightly before the end of the year :) I selected and completed 10 out of 15 challenges, way more than I thought I'll manage, and it's thanks to everyone in this thread that let me know of more wonderful dramas to watch. My thoughts on the last dramas I watched:

Khu Khaen Saen Rak - 7.5/10 - I have to admit that there was some skipping involved because at a certain point it became just too crazy for me :) Overall it was consistently absurd and fun but there were some moments I didn't really like, not to mention the unbelievably annoying sister character.

Tawan Tat Burapha - 8.0/10 - A good one, different from usual lakorns. Nothing and no one is entirely black and white. The brothers' relationship development was the most valuable aspect. It became increasingly frustrating towards the end because I unexpectedly found the police way more irritating and stupid than mafia. The villains' characters were well fleshed out.

The Eclipse - 7.5/10 - Lackluster writing and directing. I'm now very wary of this director's work because this is the second drama where the right atmosphere and important moments weren't delivered.  It was pretty evident that everything about the plot is far simpler than they were trying to make it look. The cast is saving grace.

Deja Vu - 7.0/10 - I haven't seen the original drama so I can only form my opinion based on this remake.  It was clear to me from the beginning where the story was going - despite the time travel concept it's actually very simple and straightforward (which itself isn't a bad thing). It started well but was followed by a whole lot of stupidity in characters' reasoning and behavior, to the point that I was close to dropping. The way the end was reached isn't well executed imo. Good acting though.

I enjoyed sharing this watching experience with all lovely people in this group, this has been a great year and I'm looking forward to Thai Watch Challenge 2023. I wish everyone good luck in completing your challenges!