Anusaya:

My Thai watch Challenge choices are being effected by two female leads. The stupidity of one will "kill me alive" in "Innocent Lies." May have to find alternatives. Will let you know, but will follow the guidelines for that challenge if I do.  Hope you are all doing well. I am shocked the year went so fast.

Completed:

The Real Ghosts; Movie - 2019; nothing good to say about it.
5/10
Saneha Stories 3: Bar Host; Drama - 2020; A Club Friday for bar boys. Not recommended.
6/10

Just knowing that Innocent Lies  is linked to  So Wayree I get a headache :) I'm starting my Lakorn  marathon with the hope to finish the challenge by November.

Completed:
Blackout (8/10) the setting,  thedirection and the acting made me believe in the thrill of this closed-door film. It's short but it's gripping and the story stills interesting. 

ManUtiavN is still busy :
Completed:
Blackout (8/10) the setting, thedirection and the acting made me believe in the thrill of this closed-door film. It's short but it's gripping and the story stills interesting.

I watched Blackout - odd, I never marked completed. I thought it interesting. I should be done by November too.

Blackout is on my PTW, I think I'll include it in next year's challenge because this year is loaded for me xD I'm also near the end, 5 dramas left to complete (but I have a few more dramas I'd like to watch and maybe I'll manage to add one more challenge to include them). Looks like I'll have to find an alternative for Boss&Me because it's still not subbed. Currently watching:

Thong EK: The Herbal Master - enjoyable drama, the leads have good chemistry and the best parts are about making medicines. Not sure what's slowing down my watching, probably the love square lol. SML is kinda getting on my nerves.

Ku Kaen San Rak - chaotic and entertaining, Mook is doing  a great job with her role. ML has yet to win me over, so far he is still not very likeable. FL's sister will go down in history as one of the most irritating characters ever, which is an achievement considering she isn't supposed to be a villain and ML's family is already despicable.

Jelena Petrovic:
Ku Kaen San Rak - chaotic and entertaining, Mook is doing a great job with her role. ML has yet to win me over, so far he is still not very likeable. FL's sister will go down in history as one of the most irritating characters ever, which is an achievement considering she isn't supposed to be a villain and ML's family is already despicable.

The original has a more complete ending. That's all I'm going to reveal. ~_^

I am officially done 22.09.08. I loved watching with all of you, nearly a year is a long time. It made me sad to go out on the alternatives I had to choose - it had to be done. But, other than that, it was fun. ^_^ I will be here, to watch your progress. Fighting! *fistpump* ^^ Cheers, A

Last original challenge drama finished;
"Duang Jai Akkanee" - Thai Drama 2010. A okay watch. 7/10

Alternatives for two specific challenges: replacing 2 series dropped;
"AI Love You" - Thai Movie - 2022 - Was average. 6/10.

"Club Friday the Series 11: Depressive Love" - Thai Drama - 2019 - Filler, and felt like it. Not recommended. 5/10.

Anusaya:

I am officially done 22.09.08. I loved watching with all of you, nearly a year is a long time. It made me sad to go out on the alternatives I had to choose - it had to be done. But, other than that, it was fun. ^_^ I will be here, to watch your progress. Fighting! *fistpump* ^^ Cheers, A

Last original challenge drama finished;
"Duang Jai Akkanee" - Thai Drama 2010. A okay watch. 7/10

Alternatives for two specific challenges: replacing 2 series dropped;
"AI Love You" - Thai Movie - 2022 - Was average. 6/10.

"Club Friday the Series 11: Depressive Love" - Thai Drama - 2019 - Filler, and felt like it. Not recommended. 5/10.

Congrats!!! You managed to complete everything in less than 9 months, wow xD

Sad to hear this about AI Love You, the cast is great.

Jelena Petrovic:
Sad to hear this about AI Love You, the cast is great.

Thanks. <3 I like Mario's movies. So, I wasn't pleased I didn't love it. lol

Anusaya:
I am officially done 22.09.08.

Thanks @Anusaya  for your participation and congrats. AI Love You was also on my list but after reading some reviews I decided to put it aside. Your note confirms that I made the right choice. 

Thong EK: The Herbal Master - 9.0/10 - this was lovely, funny and heartwarming :) It doesn't follow the typical story progression and focuses equally on romance and societal issues (with a lot of focus on herbal master's knowledge which was very interesting). They also did a twist on some of the usual plot points. The start was good, then it dragged a bit in the middle and the second half was excellent. This is one of the few dramas with a stronger second half. ML and FL are wonderful characters. Most of the supporting characters are quirky and they add to the charm of the story. SML irritated me until the end, unfortunately, and I'm not satisfied with the resolution of his storyline, but I guess it can be considered realistic. He got it better than he deserved considering his personality and behavior. But the final episode - amazing! I don't think I've seen a better closure for any lakorn.

P.S. It looks like the tag "Strong Friensdship" was removed/deleted from the database, as well as the genre "Friendship".

ManUtiavN :

Thanks @Anusaya  for your participation and congrats. AI Love You was also on my list but after reading some reviews I decided to put it aside. Your note confirms that I made the right choice. 

Thank you. It was fun.

Jelena Petrovic:
Thong EK: The Herbal Master - 9.0/10 - this was lovely, funny and heartwarming :) It doesn't follow the typical story progression and focuses equally on romance and societal issues (with a lot of focus on herbal master's knowledge which was very interesting).

I've been on the fence watching this. Will add it to PTW. 

It could be temporary words that are automatically purged. What I mean there is a hard set list that data allows, and user created (when it asks user to create tag) maintenance deletes.

Completed a few more dramas:

Turn Left Turn Right - 7.0/10 - an alternative to Boss&Me; the premise was more interesting than execution. Three very normal everyday stories which got way too dramatic near the end, they lacked balance and a proper build up. Also they failed to create emotional involvement so I didn't really care about the characters.

180 Degree Longitude Passes Through Us - 8.0/10 - tbh this was more weird and uncomfortable than deep. Weird mostly refers to the characters' behavior - I just felt that the dynamics they established was strange given the circumstances and their history. It also felt unnecessarily long with redundant portions of dialogue and parts of the plot. I kept thinking that it would have made a great movie because they would have been forced to get to the point instead of endlessly circling around it when it was already perfectly obvious very early into the drama. Top notch acting and cinematography. Actors really gave memorable performances. I'm just not sure it was a good decision to try to create a social commentary by using a bunch of metaphors in an extremely messed up setting with three damaged and traumatized characters.

Currently watching:

Ku Kaen San Rak - I have to admit I'm a bit stuck. The main obstacle is that I'm strangely unable to root for the main couple due to their circumstances and the fact that I still haven't warmed up to the ML. Funny after watching so many lakorns full of messed up romances. Lol.

Tawan Tat Burapha - this one is really good and I love the story progression. Just when it starts to die down, something new happens. I just wonder who casted FLs - if they didn't have different hairstyles, I wouldn't be able to tell them apart xD

Jelena Petrovic:
180 Degree Longitude Passes Through Us

The series lacked a touch of madness to complete the tension of this closed-door setting. I had planned to write a review on it but so far I can't quite put my feelings into words.

Jelena Petrovic:
Tawan Tat Burapha

I added it to my list, I watched the first 10 minutes, I can't believe this drama is 20 years old and yet the quality of the direction is much better than some current Lakorn. Put on hold for now but I plan to finish it this year.

Currently watching : 

Full House I prefer this version to the Korean one but from episode 14 onwards knowing the end of the story I only admire Aom's acting. The drama has the merit of being hilarious. 

Love in the Air I can't believe myself that I like  it. Some scenes in the first 2 episodes made me sigh but the strength of this drama is  Boss & Noeul, they are undeniably talented and above all have a crazy chemistry. I'm waiting for Fort & Peat.

Bad Romeo I'm on episode 6, not totally convinced and not totally disappointed yet. I read the comments and I'm afraid of what's next.

Boss & Me I'll be watching the Chinese subtitles but faladacreations is in the process of subbing in English so I think within the next year it will be available. 

ManUtiavN - Renegades:
Love in the Air I can't believe myself that I like  it. Some scenes in the first 2 episodes made me sigh but the strength of this drama is  Boss & Noeul, they are undeniably talented and above all have a crazy chemistry. I'm waiting for Fort & Peat.

Bad Romeo I'm on episode 6, not totally convinced and not totally disappointed yet. I read the comments and I'm afraid of what's next.

I put these on my reminder list of 2022 dramas, I'm on the fence about watching them but they are noted.

Good to know about Boss&Me, I'm quite fond of Aom and this would have been her 5th drama I watched this year. I'm pretty sure she will top my statistics in the year review xD

I have yet to watch The Eclipse and Deja Vu and I'm done for this year.

Hello! I don't know if someone asked this already, but I can't seem to find the answer, so I'll just ask: in Thai Watch Challenge challenge 1B Watch a TV show where one of your favorite actors/actresses is a regular member or the MC - do I have to watch the whole season of the show (would be impossible) or can I watch just a given number of episodes? I'll be grateful for your help :)