ManUtiavN:
I felt like this drama was a victim of the lockdown and the writer just wanted to fill out the script with some hots scenes. It's really unfortunate

They seriously went overboard with those scenes, I didn't expect two whole episodes of nothing but that lol (three if we count the last one). But Saint and Zee had such natural chemistry and acted so well together (they are both very talented btw, I'm really impressed) that I'm surprised it was the only time they were paired, considering the habit of recasting same BL couples over and over again. Their performance here was far better than some actors who had several dramas together. Kinn Porsche can't hold a candle to them.

Jelena Petrovic:
But Saint and Zee had such natural chemistry and acted so well together (they are both very talented btw, I'm really impressed) that I'm surprised it was the only time they were paired, considering the habit of recasting same BL couples over and over again.

I've heard that Saint doesn't want to play in a BL again.

Jelena Petrovic:
Kinn Porsche can't hold a candle to them.

KinnPorsche the way things are going I can feel the disappointment coming on.

ManUtiavN:
KinnPorsche the way things are going I can feel the disappointment coming on.

Same :) The second episode was so messy, I was cringing all the way through it. But it still feels like the introduction phase. Mile's acting was slightly better while Apo looked like he had no idea what was going on the whole time (can't blame him though, it was all so random). It was actually funny in its absurdity.

ManUtiavN:
I've heard that Saint doesn't want to play in a BL again.

Oh, that explains it. But I see that he is in Let's Fight Ghost, I might check it out because I'm interested to see more of his work (even though I remember complaints about FL's acting).

Jelena Petrovic:
Currently watching Mee Piang Rak, it's cute and funny with a nice addition of a bit of investigation and suspense. ML is indeed kind and non-frustrating, I'm loving that. I also love Toey, she is such a good actress which I noticed way back when I watched Kleun Cheewit (I usually cannot stand the kind of character she played but she was so natural and entertaining in it that I couldn't hate her lol; I even thought that although Yaya outshined everyone in that drama, Toey's performance was on par with hers).

Mee Piang Rak: It's a niche part, and cringe worthy by anyone else. But, she's perfect for that character.They are such a cute couple. In Kleun Cheewit she shows both sides - insane and funny. In Samee her character is so loyal. I know they usually give her the  villainous support parts, but  she can hold her own.

ManUtiavN:
Since So Wayree I don't dare watch a drama with these two leads. I think I disliked the drama so much that I associate them with it subconsciously.

I agree. That was not well done. lol You might read the comments and the first review for The In-laws.  

KinnPorsche - I am going to wait, read comments, and revisit after the airing dust.

22.04.17 Lhong Klin Chan (2021) - A flavorless drama. If you like investigation series this might be for you. Main couple no chemistry, but then it isn't a focus. 6.5/10

22.04.22 Ka Badin (2015) - Thai historical mini-series. Thai historical sometimes can deteriorate so quickly, it's like looking for a unicorn. Music, story, actors, and sets on par with any historical from other countries. Certain production values are noticeable  - ie military camp scenes not detailed. But, other than that I was more than happy. Should be tagged: loyal ML. 9/10.

22.04.27 Revenge from the Past (2022) good plot - above average watch. 8/10  Episodes are 2 hours each. Will rewatch eventually.

22.05.01 Love Stage!! (2022) had to remind myself I was watching it; 7/10 - it's not bad. Read the manga instead.

22.05.05 You Are My Heartbeat (2022) Better than comments made it out to be. Push was good (his choice of roles sometimes are a toxic red flag). The last 2 eps are rushed. 7/10

Seems I slowed down a bit with watching because I'm getting near the end of challenges I included so far (I'm kinda surprised lol). Also there are suddenly many good kdramas to watch (I'm loving From Now On, Showtime!). So the most recent updates are:

Why R U? - 8.5/10 - Yes, 8.5 is too much for this mess, but still. After watching it twice, it's actually very good despite its many flaws. I wrote a review.

Ghost Lab - 6.5/10 - Unfortunately, the story didn't work for me. Especially their reasoning and THAT thing they decided to do in order to prove the existence of ghosts. Good acting though.

Irresistible - 5.5/10 - God awful execution. I never thought a revenge slap/kiss could be utterly boring, but here it is. @Anusaya described it perfectly in her review.  Zero chemistry and passion. ZERO. FL was a totally nonsensical character. The second couple was generic and uninteresting. The only thing I liked is ML's performance and parts when he was blind and later pretending to be blind- that was very good acting.

Wolf - 8.0/10 - This was a nice surprise. I was sceptical because of the rating and not very encouraging comments, but I ended up really enjoying it. A very refreshing concept with some good acting, although it was sometimes difficult to follow because not everyone has a good pronounciation in English and switching to auto-generated captions all the time was a chore. I wrote my thoughts on it in a comment on the drama page too, no spoilers so it's safe to read.

I'm near the end of Mee Piang Rak, some parts are hilarious (Jane's catwalk entrances crack me up each time xD). Problem is that GMMTV spoiled me with their shorter format of dramas and I feel I have no patience for this long episodes so it's taking more time to finish than I expected. I also started Happy Birthday, it's great so far.

Meanwhile I watched some dramas outside the challenges, I'll probably try to fit them somewhere later.

Bad Buddy - 9.0/10 - I really like the director's work, he always manages to make even such a simple story special and memorable. It's nothing really complex but so engaging and funny. I liked what the conflict between families turned out to be and how it was handled. Acting and chemistry was amazing and the twist in the end was excellent (which is why I added extra 0.5 stars because I was going to rate it 8.5). Pat and Pran's friends have 2 brain cells all combined together (I just don't understand that kind of intolerance and agression).

Cutie Pie - 7.5/10 - I have no idea why I'm still watching, probably because of Zee's acting. The story is weird to say the least. The first half was quite entertaining and I laughed a lot but the second half is like a train wreck.

KinnPorsche - 6.5/10 - I think I'm watching this for the car crash reason lol. Finally some improvement in storytelling in the latest episode.

Anusaya:
22.04.17 Lhong Klin Chan (2021) - A flavorless drama. If you like investigation series this might be for you. Main couple no chemistry, but then it isn't a focus. 6.5/10

Thanks for reminding me of this drama, it was on my radar but I think it wasn't available with subtitles until recently. Now I see that it is so I'll check it out.

Btw, I figured out that 55:15 Never Too Late aired partly in 2021 and partly in 2022, does it fit for "Released in the year I created my MDL account" (which is 2021) or I should choose a drama which aired entirely in 2021?

And did anyone watch My Sassy Psychic? Is it good?

Jelena Petrovic:
Btw, I figured out that 55:15 Never Too Late aired partly in 2021 and partly in 2022, does it fit for "Released in the year I created my MDL account" (which is 2021) or I should choose a drama which aired entirely in 2021?

I notice that half of the episodes were aired in 2021 so it's valid for the challenge.

Jelena Petrovic:
(I'm loving From Now On, Showtime!)

I'm watching it too and I like it so far and I don't watch  My Sassy Psychic

Jelena Petrovic:
And did anyone watch My Sassy Psychic? Is it good?

I watched; 8/10. It has some slap stick moments - those 12 year old boy jokes. I found it refreshing up until about ep 10 - then repetitive. Reviews are pretty much on for it. 

Jelena Petrovic:
Cutie Pie - 7.5/10 - I have no idea why I'm still watching, probably because of Zee's acting. The story is weird to say the least. The first half was quite entertaining and I laughed a lot but the second half is like a train wreck.

KinnPorsche - 6.5/10 - I think I'm watching this for the car crash reason lol. Finally some improvement in storytelling in the latest episode.

Cutie Pie I had expectations that didn't match the direction and source story. My own fault. I am trying to stay out of comments - don't want to inadvertently  hurt anyone's feelings as airing.

KinnPorsche acting and story ramped up in ep 3  and carries right into ep 4. Will watch in spurts. =D

22.05.12 Pop-Aye - movie. Nostalgia. 7.5/10 The mdl over all low rating isn't deserved - I think it tries to do too much. Confusing.

Admin ruling? The Wall Song - Completed 60/60, 79/79, 80/80. 89/90 (expanded 3 times) - Since the ending is pretty much open ended at this point lol - When I hit 90 can I mark it complete in challenge?

Anusaya:

Admin ruling? The Wall Song - Completed 60/60, 79/79, 80/80. 89/90 (expanded 3 times) - Since the ending is pretty much open ended at this point lol - When I hit 90 can I mark it complete in challenge?

Yes, you can mark it. 

ManUtiavN:

Yes, you can mark it. 

thank you. =)

Anusaya:
22.05.12 Pop-Aye - movie. Nostalgia. 7.5/10 The mdl over all low rating isn't deserved - I think it tries to do too much. Confusing.

I've been thinking about watching this movie if I get to the challenge about animals, but I can't find it with eng subs.

As for finished titles, I'm slow but steady :)

Mee Piang Rak - 7.5/10 - Cute story, very funny most of the time, but feels a bit draggy. Scenes often seemed too long and moving on after the point had already been made. Characters are charming.

Happy Birthday - 9.0/10 - Amazing. Heartbreaking. Definitely not what I expected, the story will stay with me. All characters are flawed but so relatable and realistic, it's impossible not to sympathize with them.

I decided to use Bad Buddy for "Award winning drama or movie" since they won Drama of the year at Maya Awards - that qualifies it for the challenge?

Currently watching Oum Rak Game Luang and so far it's good. After a very makjang start it's turning into more of a slice of life drama, a bit unexpected but it's going well. FL is quite unlikeable but I can see character development coming.

Off the challenges I started Triage and I'm most pleasantly surprised, I like everything about it. Never seen the actors before but they are doing a great job, and the plot is well written and creative. I think I'm going to enjoy it a lot.

As for The Wall Song situation, I can only say - LOL xD

Jelena Petrovic:
I decided to use Bad Buddy for "Award winning drama or movie" since they won Drama of the year on Maya Awards - that qualifies it for the challenge?

Any won award counts. :)

moonchild:

Any won award counts. :)

Thanks! :)

Jelena Petrovic:
I've been thinking about watching this movie if I get to the challenge about animals, but I can't find it with eng subs.

I watched it somewhere - I'll look for it. I think it had eng subs. will pm =D

Jelena Petrovic:
As for The Wall Song situation, I can only say - LOL xD

XD I won't stop anyway. I would miss it every week.

I love your profile pic. :D

Anusaya:
I love your profile pic. :D

Thanks <3 I chose it as a motivation for this watch challenge (I love Baifern and Nine) because the number of dramas I was supposed to watch seemed scary at the beginning. But now I've grown so fond of it that I don't feel like changing it at all xD

Btw which drama is your profile pic from? It's familiar, I don't know if I watched it or just saw a clip on Youtube,