moonchild:

You can. You can't mix A and B though. :) 

Alrighty! Thanks :)

SakuraPrincess:

One thing I noticed is that strong friendship doesn't seem to be a tag anymore. What should I use in place of that? Or am I searching wrong, which is entirely possible. Thanks!

It's not a tag anymore but anything with a (strong) friendship counts. Usually when a drama has the Friendship tag, the friendship can be considered "strong" which is probably why it has been removed. You may either use any drama/movie with the tag "Friendship" or ask for recommendations on the FAQ thread. :)

moonchild:

It's not a tag anymore but anything with a (strong) friendship counts. Usually when a drama has the Friendship tag, the friendship can be considered "strong" which is probably why it has been removed. You may either use any drama/movie with the tag "Friendship" or ask for recommendations on the FAQ thread. :)

Thank you!

B (0/4) more for the list:
Watch at least one drama with one of its couples both in real life and in fiction (list);
https://mydramalist.com/list/45GbqMWL
The In-laws (2022) - Kem and Mook.
Oops! Mr. Superstar Hit on Me (2022) - Pong and Jane.
The Crown Princess (2018) - Nadech and Yaya.
Kom Faek (2018) - Mark and Kim.
Cutie Pie (2022) - Zee and NuNew?

The Deadly Affair (2022) - James and Gina. Not recommended - horrible drama.

Hi! Older challenge is active yet right. I Haven't completed that challenge yet. 😂 

Gummy_Marshmallow:
Hi! Older challenge is active yet right. I Haven't completed that challenge yet.

The TWC 2022  remains open until January 15th :D

ManUtiavN:

The TWC 2022  remains open until January 15th :D

Phew!!  I knew that but I still wanted a confirmation. lol 😂  Thanks.

https://i.postimg.cc/5tjr44Yf/Group-4.png 

Hi Guys! I need some feedback on this one. Should I upload this or not?  If yes, then should I make this for Challenge or Club?

Actually. it was from year 2021 but I was new back then, so I hesitated a bit at that time. Since, I know the way around now, I can create whatever mess I like. lol😂 

Colors are temporary. I'm open to suggestions for making changes as well.

Gummy_Marshmallow:
If yes, then should I make this for Challenge or Club?

You can add it. But it's better for Club banner imo.

ManUtiavN:

You can add it. But it's better for Club banner imo.

Ok 👍 Tq. 

Gummy_Marshmallow:
Hi Guys! I need some feedback on this one. Should I upload this or not? If yes, then should I make this for Challenge or Club?

I liked it - tried out in profile before taken down. It looks like stained glass on a white background. Would work for both. As a club banner it would stick around.

edit: and it is. lol

https://i.postimg.cc/W1BkSrmH/Group-5.png

Anusaya:
edit: and it is. lol

Haha yes, I uploaded it there. Looks nice and matching perfectly. ^^

For the challenge prompt about watching a love team that is also an irl couple, can we choose a couple that's in a support role?

For the Thai Remakes prompt, can you include alternate adaptations of the source material that another country did first?

Put Your Head on My Shoulder and the upcoming Cherry Magic come to mind. Theyre not technically remakes of the drama, as they are adapting the source material (novel and manga respectively), but another country had already done so first.

For the Thai Remakes prompt, the prompt in the challenge says it and the remake need to be dramas, but the corresponding list says productions, instead of just dramas. Which distinction should we follow?