This is a master list of Thai BL series and the books they were based on. This post wil be edited when I remember the existence of certain series or when I come across a new one. If you happen to have more than two braincells, unlike me, and would like me to add stuff, just comment and I’ll make it happen!

Last updated: November 11, 2023

Series included:
  1.  [Announced] - they're planning on making it
    • + (??) - it's been a while without any news, so not sure if it's still happening
  2. [Upcoming] - we know it's (being) made and (possibly) when it's gonna air
  3. [Watch the series here] - it's either currently airing or has aired

!! I am going to try and stay within legal bounds as to support the writers of these stories. When there is a link to a blog or Wattpad, there is consent of the author for the translation. Be my guest to find less conventional ways in other cases.

# #AA6F73

A #AA6F73

B #AA6F73

C #AA6F73

D #AA6F73

E #AA6F73

F #AA6F73

H #AA6F73

I #AA6F73

K #AA6F73

L #AA6F73

M #AA6F73

N #AA6F73

O #AA6F73

P #AA6F73

R

S #AA6F73

T #AA6F73

U #AA6F73

V #AA6F73

W #AA6F73

Y #AA6F73

Youtube

Kissasian

Dramanice

Some of this novels are back at Wattpad.  I like  Love Syndrome 1, 2 and 3 and some others from the same universe, until we meet again and theory of love. And a few others. 

Yurelsis86 :

Some of this novels are back at Wattpad.  I like  Love Syndrome 1, 2 and 3 and some others from the same universe, until we meet again and theory of love. And a few others. 

I am aware, however I've chosen to only provide links that directly support authors. People are free to look at alternatives, I know I do. But on here, I'll only be sharing official translations.

Last Twilight?? ? New novel from gmm

1.) Novel Title: Red Thread, Drama Adapted To: Until We Meet Again, Author - Lasy Sheep, Genre - Fiction, LGBT, Romance
2.) Novel Title: Behind The Scenes, Drama Adapted To: Bad Buddy The Series, Author - After Day, Genre - Boys Love
3.) Novel Title: Manner of Death, Drama Adapted To: Manner of Death, Author - Sammon, Genre - Crime Romance

I would like to suggest two novels that are not mentioned above list, Behind the Scenes  and Red Thread you can also include them in your watchlist for your BL Based on novels.